The Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ecowas.int recruitment, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)|
|Deadline||25th October, 2019|
ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published online. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 ECOWAS Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as obtained from the official website www.ecowas.int.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
The following positions are available at the Economic Community of West African States. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Vacancy code: GOPA/PARCI/MBB/PROCO/2020101
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job category: Professional
Department/office: ECOWAS, Dept. of External Relations
Contract type: Consultant
- EU Support to the ECOWAS Commission through the WAEMU Institutional Capacity Building Programme implemented by GOPA Worldwide Consultants.
The ECOWAS Commission adopted in December 2016 the Regulation PC/REX.4/12/16 establishing a Regional European Development Fund (EDF) Cell within the ECOWAS Commission to support the Regional Authorising Officer (RAO). The main objective of the Cell is the facilitation of project programming and preparation, coordination of activities with the different stakeholders, information, communication and training.
The role of the cell is to provide support to the RAO on the following:
- Identification, formulation, programming and coordination of the implementation of EU funded programmes;
- Monitoring and evaluation and audits of the EU funded programmes;
- Coordination among the ECOWAS departments involved in the implementation of the EU funded activities;;
- Dialogue with the EU, West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU), ECOWAS Member States, International Cooperating Partners (ICPs) and all stakeholders involved in the implementation of the EU funded programmes;
- Support the preparation of meetings of the EU funded programmes governance bodies, including the Technical Working Group (TWG/GTT) and the Strategic Orientation Committee (SOC/COS) meetings;
- Follow up and monitoring of the implementation of the decisions of the Strategic Orientation Committee;
- Training to ensure the reinforcement of the capacities in the domains of programming, identification and formulation, implementation and financial & contractual management of EU funded programmes.
- Development of information systems as well as other systems for monitoring and evaluation for the implementation of the programmes at contributing to the efficiency of the cooperation, improvement of the results, easing the information flows among stakeholders.
Qualification and Skills
- Advance degree in Project Management, Law, Economics, Business, Development Studies, Engineering or related disciplines
- 10 years’ experience as Team Leader or Project Manager
- Deep knowledge of EU funding instruments (PRAG).
- Deep knowledge of EDF programmes and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work well with diverse people.
- Proven strong reporting skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and at least one of the other two official ECOWAS languages (French or Portuguese).
General Professional experience:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working in international development sector.
- At least 5 years of experience working in West Africa Region.
Specific Professional experience:
- Experience as team leader/project manager in an international cooperation programme/project funded by an international partner such as EU, USAID, World Bank, AfDB, DANIDA etc. for a period of more than one year.
- Experience in managing internationally funded programmes/projects.
- Ensure efficient monitoring of the EU funded projects, in coordination with the WAEMU Commission and in the context of improved coherence with other partners’ interventions.
- Support of coordination and policy dialogue such as policy dialogue, TWG/GTT and SOC/COS meetings with the EU, and conduct of periodic high-level coordination meetings with EU and implementing partners.
- Participate/follow up in the coordination of activities of the EU funded programmes at the national level with the office of the National Authorising Officer (NAO) of the Member States in close collaboration with the ECOWAS implementing directorates.
- Contribute to capacity building through training and advisory support.
- Lead and coordinate the activities of the Cell ensuring the supervision of the staff of the cell and the timely delivery of high quality outputs.
Conditions of Employment
ECOWAS Member State Citizenship is required.
Deadline: 5pm Abuja time (CET), Friday, 25th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as subject of the email.
- We publish on this page, the latest Economic Community of West African States Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Economic Community of West African States Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Economic Community of West African States Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Economic Community of West African States Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|ECOWAS Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Economic Community of West African States Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Economic Community of West African States recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Economic Community of West African States may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|China International Telecommunication Construction (CITCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||Not Specified|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||16th December 2019|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||15th December 2019|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||23rd December 2019|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ECOWAS Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: