The Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.premiere-urgence.org recruitment, Edo State Judiciary Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Edo State Judiciary Jobs 2020, Edo State Judiciary Career Portal, Requirements for Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020, Edo State Judiciary Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Edo State Judiciary|
|Deadline||9th September, 2019|
Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Edo State Judiciary Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.premiere-urgence.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government, invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
The following positions are available at Edo State Judiciary. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduate Trainee Verbatim Court Reporters
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Judiciary as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- If you have applied and filled an online form previously, please don’t fill more than once.
- Upon submission of application, applicants will receive a link to a form to be filled and submitted
Application Deadline 9th September, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Edo State Judiciary Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Edo State Judiciary Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Edo State Judiciary Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Edo State Judiciary Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Edo State Judiciary Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Edo State Judiciary recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Edo State Judiciary may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
|9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||Not Specified|
|May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||14th August, 2020|
|Media Trust Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 10, 2020||28th August 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Edo State Judiciary Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: