The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. efccnigeria.org/efcc/career Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Economic and Financial Crimes Commission|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019/2020 EFCC Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2019/2020. The EFCC Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020 is processed through the EFCC Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career, fill and submit the application form online.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum EFCC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the EFCC. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the EFCC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|EFCC Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This EFCC recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though EFCC may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: