The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. efccnigeria.org/efcc/career Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||22nd January, 2020|
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website efccnigeria.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission 2020/2021. The EFCC Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
1. Job Title: Detective Superintendent (DS)
Slot: 20 Openings per state
- Not more than 27 years
- First Degree
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be Single
2. Job Title: Detective Inspector (DI)
Slot: 20 Openings Per State
- Candidates must not be above the age of 25 years.
- Candidates must possess NCE or ND.
- Applicants must not be married.
3. Job Title: Detective Assistant (DA)
Slot: 20 Openings per state
- Not more than 21 years
- SSCE Holder (Minimum of 5 credits including Maths and English in not more than 2 sittings)
- Must be Single
How to Apply
Eligible candidates should proceed to the EFCC office close to them and obtain the EFCC Recruitment Form, fill the form as instructed and submit on or before the stipulated date.
Below is a list of states under your jurisdiction and template to be used to input details of candidates per state and per cadre for ease of reference.
List of EFCC Offices Nationwide
The EFCC offices are zoned with different states under jurisdiction
“Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Kano Zonal Office (No. 2 Hajj Camp Road)
Lagos Zonal Office (No. 15A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi)
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA)
- Port Harcourt
Sokoto Zonal Office (No. 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd)
Uyo Zonal Office (No.3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing)
- Cross River
Benin Zonal Office (No. 1 High Court Road, GRA)
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA)
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout)
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government College Road. Independence Layout)
Gombe Zonal Office (No. 4 EFCC Street, New GRA)
Ibadan Zonal Office (16A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku)
Ilorin Zonal Office (No. 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA)
Kaduna Zonal Office (No. 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa)
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum EFCC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the EFCC. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the EFCC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021 openings across Nigeria.|
|EFCC Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This EFCC recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though EFCC may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: