The Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.egbin-power.com recruitment, Egbin Power Plc Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Egbin Power Plc Jobs 2019, Egbin Power Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019, Egbin Power Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Egbin Power Plc|
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Egbin Power Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.egbin-power.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Egbin Power Plc. a subsidiary of the Sahara Power Group housed along the Lagos Lagoon, is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Presently, the largest privately owned generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa with an Installed Capacity of 1320 MW. Egbin Power Plant was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs with plans to expand its generation capacity to exceed 5,000MW within the next five years.
The following positions are available at Egbin Power Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Risk Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversee and coordinate various risk assessment programmes that cover the technical areas of the business such as engineering and operational risk assessment in a Power Plant
- Conduct technical risk investigation and implement avoidance strategies
- Deploy risk mitigation strategies that reduce incidents and breakdowns by taking into account of exposure to risk
- Provide comprehensive and up-to-date technical guidance on power generation risk issues.
Education and Work Experience
- Engineering Degree and/or Certification as a Risk Management Professional or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years industry experience as an Engineering Risk Management Professional for an industrial plant
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience facilitating risk and carrying out technical risk assessment
- Project experience with engineering, constructions and/or commissioning activities from major Plant Project
- Fully versed with Project Risk Tools, i.e. EasyRisk, Primavera Risk Analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of the entire generation process from fuel management to grid management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the potential technical risks that might impact the plant performance
- In-depth knowledge of an industrial plant operation.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Highlight major operating risk issues that might evolve from the purchase of a new plant equipment or modification of an existing plant equipment
- Safeguarding the earning capability of the plant and asset by highlighting the potential impacts to the plant performance.
- Conduct analysis such as process risk mitigation, new technology adoption, and human factors
- Develop and drive a comprehensive technical risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related safety risks that could adversely impact personnel, or plant operations.
- Highlight possible engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other equipment problems relating to capacity, quality, safety, or regulatory compliance that adversely affects operations.
- Perform independent research review, studies and analysis in support of risk management projects and programme.
- Use risk management tools and processes, to conduct engineering risk evaluation of existing infrastructure
- Assess the risk of core damage and/or loss of primary containment integrity resulting from equipment failures, human errors and/or phenomenon such as flooding, fires and other environmental impacts.
- Develop and maintain repository of Technical risk assessment to support risk management planning and strategic decision making.
- Develop and assess the impact of the technical human capital risk such as (knowledge of plant, man power risk, training gap risk) and implement the process for regular status reviews.
- Assist in performing Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis- Build simplified project schedule model, map the Technical, Economic, Commercial, Organisational and Political (TECOP) parameters and Opportunity/Risk Register entries to the model elements, and quantify these impacts into duration/ cost ranges
- Assess and establish appropriate probability distributions for each element, analyse and iterate the model output and develop overview presentation material to explain the results and key schedule risk areas.
- Develop overview reports of risk/opportunity status for management, implement and manage risk management plans utilizing Company’s risk management standards
- Present technical risk management status to management & generate monthly technical risk management reports
- Support Maintenance Planning in the development and enhancement of preventive and predictive maintenance procedures and review maintenance procedures and review of maintenance work order history and reoccurring trends.
- Interface with top management to discuss and challenge technical risk status and close out references.
- Interpret and explain Cost Schedule & Risk Analysis output to management and Review teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Egbin Power Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Egbin Power Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Egbin Power Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Egbin Power Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Egbin Power Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Egbin Power Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Egbin Power Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Egbin Power Plc Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: