The Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ericsson.com recruitment, Ericsson Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ericsson Jobs 2020, Ericsson Career Portal, Requirements for Ericsson Recruitment 2020, Ericsson Recruitment Portal.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ericsson Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ericsson.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
The following positions are available at Ericsson. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Network Engineer – PS Core / MBPN Optimization
Req ID: 329986
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- 2G/3G/4G data and IP systems dimensioning, design, optimization and acceptance of the following but limited nodes:
- GGSN/S-GW & P-GW
- Firewall & DNS
- I-Cache & Video Optimization (VO)
- Site Routers & Switches
- Border Routers & Switches
- Evaluate the impact of change due to new technology, node upgrades and new features added to the PS Core network.
- Participate in customer projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations.
- Provide insights and reports on the PS-Core network performance
- Manage Performance & Optimization of the Packet Core Switch / MPBN / IP Transport Network by ensuring good Quality of Service (QoS) and Customer Experience across the network.
- Define Key Performance Indicators formulae and measurement processes & set performance standards targets within the PS Core / MPBN domain.
- Network Audit and functionality testing
- Sound knowledge of PS Core and IP Transport Planning, Optimization, Performance
- Good understanding of PS Core network architecture interfaces and standards
- Understanding of data traffic routing and addressing
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (Electrical / Electronic, Telecommunication or related fields)
- 2+ years of multi technology experience in Radio Networks Design Strategic Planning, and Solutions
- Network Asset / Business productivity analysis
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good understanding of advanced and complex radio networks and should be able to assist with advanced Planning and creative design solutions
- Must have customer facing and engagement experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective communication and relationship development with customer
- Understanding of wider trends in the international and local telecoms industry
- Understand principles of software development and Traffic Engineering
- Good knowledge about IP Networks and monitoring tools
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ericsson Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ericsson Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Ericsson Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Ericsson Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ericsson Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Ericsson Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Ericsson Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Ericsson recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Ericsson may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||6th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: