The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.esut.edu.ng recruitment, Enugu State University of Science and Technology Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Enugu State University of Science and Technology Jobs 2020, Enugu State University of Science and Technology Career Portal, Requirements for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020, Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||3rd March, 2020|
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Enugu State University of Science and Technology Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.esut.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Governing Council, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), hereby announces that the position of the Vice-Chancellor of the University will soon be vacant. In accordance with the extant provisions of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Law, Cap 74 as amended.
The following positions are available at Enugu State University of Science and Technology. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
The Vice-Chancellor shall, among other duties:
- Be competent at all times to advise Council on all matters affecting the policy, finance and administration of the University;
- Regulate the admission of students, subject to the guidelines and procedures approved by the Senate and other statutory bodies;
- Be responsible for staff and students’ discipline and welfare in the University.
- Promote research, teaching and high standard of academic excellence;
- Be responsible to Council for the maintenance of peace, law and order in the University;
- He is responsible to Council in matters of policy implementation in the areas of finance, property / facilities, general administration and good governance of the institution.
- The Vice- Chancellor is also responsible to Senate for the admission of students, administration of academic programmes and student discipline in accordance with extant status, ordinances and regulations of the University.
- The Vice-Chancellor of Enugu State University of Science and Technology is the Chief Executive and Academic Officer of the University, Chairman of Senate and member of the Governing Council
- The candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor is required to possess a good University education and should be a proven manager of human and material resources.
Specifically, the candidate shall be expected to:
- Be a person of proven integrity and courage and administrative leadership so as to successfully lead a group of well-informed and articulated local academic community;
- Possess ability to create the needed bridges between staff and students on one hand, and between the University Community on the other hand, and be above petty ethnic, religious and local loyalties and biases;
- Be able to serve the full term of five years and must be of good physical and mental health;
- Be able to perform any other lawful duties and responsibilities as may from time-to-time be directed by Council and its Statutory Committees.
- Be a person of unassailable integrity;
- Be a professor of at least ten (10) years standing who understands the contemporary demands of leadership of the University. He/She should have had a wide academic/administrative experience of at least 20 years in the University system and be capable of giving dynamic leadership to this University;
- Be a person of courage, but humane, who can take decisive action(s) on the merit of facts and principles and not on the basis of sentiments or pressures from individuals and groups;
- Possess established research and programme development profile and have demonstrable ability to attract research funds both nationally and internationally;
- Possess high reputation, nationally and internationally and be able to command the respect of the national and international academic communities through his or her track records
- Be a successful scholar with Ph.D in his chosen discipline and well rooted in the finest academic traditions;
- Be a person with good grasp of information and communication technology skills and appreciates its significance in the contemporary knowledge industry;
Terms and Conditions of Service
- The Vice- Chancellor shall, hold office for a one-term period of five (5) years only.
- The candidate shall not be more than sixty-five (65) years of age at the date of possible assumption of duty as Vice-Chancellor
- The salaries and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Vice-Chancellor in Nigerian Universities as determined by the Governing Council of the University from time-to-time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 30 copies of their Application accompanied by 30 copies of their most recent CV which shall contain the following:
- Full names;
- Date and Place of Birth;
- Contact Address with e-mail address and telephone number(s);
- Marital Status, number and ages of children;
- Academic qualifications (degrees with classes and copies of credentials to be enclosed);.
- Teaching, research, administrative and managerial experience;
- Membership of academic and professional bodies;
- 30 copies of statement of his/her Vision and Mission;
- All candidates must supply in their application names, addresses and phone numbers of three (3) referees who should be able to attest to the candidate’s academic and managerial abilities as well as his/her moral character and uprightness. The candidate should request their referees to separately, forward references directly to the Registrar, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT);
- In the case, of nominated or “searched candidate,” the Curriculum Vitae must be accompanied by a letter of consent duly signed and dated by the candidate;
2. Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is therefore, expected to give positive leadership in the administrative work of the University.
- He / she must have drive with strong passion for delivering results.
- The Registrar is the chief administrative officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University.
- He is by virtue, of the office, the secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation of the University.
He / She should also:
- Have integrity and commitment
- Be computer literate and
- Not be more than sixty (60) years at the time of application.
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Be creative, proactive and self-motivated
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate for the post of Registrar is required to possess a good University degree (not less than Second Class Honours) from a recognized University, plus a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in University administration and should be a proven manager of human and material resources.
Specifically, the candidate is expected to:
- Be a person of courage but humane, and who can influence administrative decisions in the interest of the University.
- Be a person of proven integrity, with ability to give administrative leadership and build bridges amongst staff and students of the University.
- Be sound, physically and mentally, to be able to perform all the duties and discharge the responsibilities assigned to him/her by the law of the University and as may be directed by the Governing Council, the Vice- Chancellor and Senate.
- Be a distinguished, focused, and dynamic-University Administrator of not below the rank of Deputy Registrar.
- Be a seasoned administrator, well rooted in the finest administrative traditions and who has attained positions of repute in his/her administrative career.
- Have a grasp of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The Registrar shall hold office for five (5) years and on such terms and conditions as specified in his/her letter of appointment.
- The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Registrar in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time-to-time.
3. Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar should be able to coordinate the preparation of periodic income and expenditure, balance sheet and cash flow estimates and consolidation where necessary.
- The holder of the office shall ensure that accurate records are maintained of all assets and liabilities held by the University and be able to monitor monthly income and expenditure and balance sheet balances against the budgets among other schedules.
- The Bursar should provide the University Management with appropriate advice on all the Institution’s financial transactions.
- The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University, responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
- By virtue of his position, the Bursar should be able to coordinate the development and upgrading of the University’s financial management plans.
- The candidates for the post of Bursar must not be more than sixty (60) years at the time of application.
- Candidate for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership, possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life and be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
- The candidate must also have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar and must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
- The applicant should possess a good first Degree (not less than Second Class Honours) or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics from a recognized University, and must in addition, be a member of any of the following professional Accounting Bodies: ICAN, ACCA or ANAN.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The salary and condition of service are as applicable to the post of Bursar in Nigerian universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
- The Bursar shall hold office for five (5) years and on such terms and conditions as specified in his/her letter of appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their application accompanied by fifteen (15) copies of their most recent CV which shall contain the following:
- Full names.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- Contact Address with e-mail address and telephone number(s).
- Marital Status, number and ages of children.
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (copies of credentials to be enclosed)
- Administrative and managerial experience
- Membership of professional bodies
- All candidates must supply in their application, names, addresses and telephone numbers of three (3) referees who should be able to attest to the candidates academic and managerial abilities as well as his/her moral character and uprightness.
- The candidates should request their referees to separately, forward references directly to the Registrar, Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover, in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left hand corner, “Post of Vice-Chancellor, ESUT” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),
P.M.B. 01660, Enugu,
Enugu State, Nigeria,
Note: All applications not received by 15:00 hours (3.00 PM.) on the last day shall be declared void.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020; (Time – 3.00 PM.)
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Enugu State University of Science and Technology recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Enugu State University of Science and Technology may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Justmedia Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|Zee Rice Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||31st July, 2020|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Enugu State University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: