The Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.etihad.com/en recruitment, Etihad Airways Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Etihad Airways Jobs 2020, Etihad Airways Career Portal, Requirements for Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020, Etihad Airways Recruitment Portal.
Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Etihad Airways Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.etihad.com/en.
Available Job Positions & Details
Etihad Aviation Group (EAG) is a diversified global aviation and travel group comprising five business divisions – Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, Etihad Airways Engineering, Etihad Airport Services, Hala Group and Airline Equity Partners. The group has minority investments in six airlines: airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Alitalia, Jet Airways and Virgin Australia.
From its Abu Dhabi base, Etihad Airways flies to, or has announced plans to serve, more than 110 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
The following positions are available at Etihad Airways. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Groups Sales Agent
Job type: Fixed Term Contract
- To oversee the efficient handling of all telephone enquiries, maintain excellent sales results and customer service whilst ensuring correct implementation of EY policies and procedures.
- To manage both direct accounts and groups optimising all guest interactions and opportunities to convert into sales outcomes and maximise revenues.
- Handle groups enquiries; turning around new quotes within 24 hours and aiming to convert at least 20% into bookings by being pro-active and meeting customer and company requirements wherever possible as per the Groups materialization target.
- Take ownership of existing group bookings and calendar for all applicable deadlines. Complete pre-flight checks for groups to agreed standards.
- Oversee customer service delivery in the department (e.g. answering telephone calls) monitoring against set guidelines and standards and ensuring every opportunity to sell-up to premium classes is taken through guidance and close supervision on groups agents.
- Build good relationships with all business partners and enhance customer satisfaction. Assist the Sales Manager in the development, update and communication of Groups KPIs.
- Produce monthly reports to the Sales team to identify quality agents are quality accounts versus accounts that do not materialize.
- Maintain effective working relationships both within the department and within other EY departments.
- Ensure a can do attitude is applied to sharing workloads within the departments such that all tasks are completed on time (includes Staff Travel, Medas and other administrative work in the office).
- Works as part of a team displaying flexibility and offering support to colleagues when required. Prepare reports as requested by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain and update records of leave applications and appraisals of the team. Including raising PO’s in ARIBA and follow up on station payment where applicable.
- Ensure all monies accounted for every piece of business and aim to reduce cost of sale wherever practicable.
- Keep accurate logs of all booking activity, ensuring all materials are properly displayed such that other members of the team can easily access information.
- Keep up to date on EY products, services, policies and procedures to ensure accurate information and correct implementation.
- Communicate Groups policies effectively and clearly to trade and customers to ensure proper adherence is followed.
- Handle direct bookings from Government, Corporates, embassies, sports clubs and travel trade bookings, identifying and pursuing all potential opportunities to exceed the station Groups revenue targets.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the Sabre Reservation system.
Education & Experience
- Must have at least 2 years airline work experience, preferably in sales/groups.
- High school or secondary education is required with courses on airline advanced passenger tariff and pricing. Post holder
Training And Knowledge
- EY/Sabre Reservations systems, knowledge of other GDS systems is a bonus Recognised IATA or knowledge in rules and regulations or airline restrictions.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Communication and interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Etihad Airways Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Etihad Airways Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Etihad Airways Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Etihad Airways Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Etihad Airways Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Etihad Airways recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Etihad Airways may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 24, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2019/2020||February 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Etihad Airways Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: