The Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fadacresources.com recruitment, Fadac Resources and Services Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Fadac Resources and Services Jobs 2020, Fadac Resources and Services Career Portal, Requirements for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020, Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Fadac Resources and Services|
|Deadline||7th March, 2020|
Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Fadac Resources and Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fadacresources.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Fadac Resources and Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Manager
- We are in need of Business Development and Marketing manager who will develop strategies to create awareness as well as win business to increase sales revenue.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote the market share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintains profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving ALL customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends.
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales lead especially from Oil and Gas Companies.
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations and tenders that will win the company contracts in on going and upcoming projects.
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Management / Marketing
- Candidate must have at least Seven (7) years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must have three (3) years within the Shipping & Logistics Industry.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth especially in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model.
- Business development skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- A good knowledge of Freight forwarding will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th March, 2020
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Fadac Resources and Services Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Fadac Resources and Services recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Fadac Resources and Services may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: