The Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu, FCE Eha-Amufu Iree Acceptance Fee Payment Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedures has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.fceehaamufu.com Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
FCE Eha-Amufu Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: