The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fce-cedep.com recruitment, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Jobs 2020, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Career Portal, Requirements for Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020, Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Federal College of Education, Abeokuta|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||6th November, 2019|
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fce-cedep.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Federal College of Education Abeokuta, was established in 1976 and occupies a land area of 632.95 Hectares along the Abeokuta-Ibadan Road at Osiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State. The Vision and Philosophy of the College is to produce professionally trained teachers, who will stand the test of time in their areas of studies and be responsive to the dynamic needs of the society in the delivery and pursuit of Educational Excellence.
The following positions are available at Federal College of Education, Abeokuta. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: College Registrar
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and one of the Principal Officers of the College.
- He/She is responsible to the Provost of the College for the day-today administrative work flow in the College.
- He/She is the Secretary to the College Governing Council, Academic Board and all Statutory Committees.
- He/She acts in advisory capacity on rules, regulations and procedures of the College, keeps custody of the College Seal, Legal documents and records, in addition to issuance of Certificates.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous mandatory professional developmental course is required.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of a Deputy Registrar.
- Possession of practical knowledge of information Communication Technology (ICT) and membership of Professional Bodies like NIM CIPM etc. will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must not be more than 59 years as at the time of appointment.
- A good honours degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts Subjects with at least 21 years cognate experience; or Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years cognate experience or a Doctorate Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience. Most of which preferably must be in College of Education system.
- Applicants for the post must be of proven integrity and has evidence of strong Administrative leadership, Management of Human Resources, good Human Relations and team player and other positive Managerial attributes.
Salary/Conditions of Service
The salary and allowances shall be as obtainable in Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria. Other relevant benefits are as spelt out in the College Conditions of Service and as approved by the Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be for an initial period of five (5) years and may be re-appointed for one further period of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance and no more.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward thirty (30) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae, giving details in the following order:
- Full Names with surname underlined
- Post Desired
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of origin/Local Government
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address and contact telephone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Name and Address of Next-of-Kin
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates
- Qualifications (Academic and Professional)
- Previous Employer (s), posts held with dates and duties performed
- Working Experience with dates
- Name and Address of Present Employer
- Publications, if any
- Names, Address and Positions of three (3) Referees who should be requested to forward their reports directly to the Provost.
- Any other relevant information.
All Applications including three (3No) of the Referees Reports must be clearly marked “Application for the Post of Registrar” and should be forwarded and addressed to:
Federal College of Education,
P.M.B. 2096, Osiele,
Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Federal College of Education, Abeokuta recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Federal College of Education, Abeokuta may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
|Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||26th May, 2020|
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||31 December 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: