Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fmceb.org recruitment, Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Vacancies 2020 Application Form, First Bank Federal Medical Centre, AbujaNigeria Jobs 2020, Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Career Portal, Requirements for Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020, Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Federal Medical Centre, Abuja|
|Deadline||27th September, 2019|
Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fmceb.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Federal Medical Centre, Abuja – The Board of Management of Federal Medical Centre, Jabi-Airport Road Abuja hereby invites applications from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The following positions are available at Federal Medical Centre, Abuja. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Medical Director/CEO
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution
- He/she is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health;
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) of not less than twelve (12) years post-graduation;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Candidates must not be more than fifty-seven (57) years on the date of appointment;
- Evidence of Medical Research(s) is an added advantage;
- Administrative certificated qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information an d Communication Technology (IcT) is an added advantage;
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidates s an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess a current Practicing License from MDCN
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been a Consultant for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit; (Attach Evidence);
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and Allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years post qualifications experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. This should be accompanied by recommendation letters from the referees.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advert
Application Deadline 27th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Federal Medical Centre, Abuja recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Federal Medical Centre, Abuja may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||10th April 2020|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||20th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Federal Medical Centre, Abuja Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: