The Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, FPOG Acceptance Fee Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedures has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Acceptance Fee & School Fees Payment Procedure.
Students are kindly advised to make payments for their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
- Log on to the Polytechnic website at www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng
- Click on the student portal
- Select 2019/2020 sessions
- Create a new student account (Enter ND1 and your JAMB registration number)
- Create your account profile; this will include uploading a recent passport photograph.
- Note: Candidates are advised to create a new password which should be kept properly.
- From the student portal account dashboard, click on get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code (Same procedure for payment of other charges).
- Print out the invoices.
- Proceed to the bank to make payment of a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) and the sum of Sixty Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
- Return to your student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
- Candidates are to print out all registration forms from their student portal except for the Admission Letter therein which would be issued by the Polytechnic Admission Office.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: