Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG) New Student Registration procedure for 2019/2020 Academic Session. www.abu.edu.ng New Registration procedure, FPOG New Student Registration procedure.
FPOG New Postgraduate Students Registration procedure scheduled. Following the publication of the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas, FPOG postgraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the registration procedure for the newly admitted postgraduate students.
FPOG New Postgraduate Student Registration procedure has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.fedpolybonny.edu.ng.
FPOG Registration Procedure for New Students.
1. On arrival to the Polytechnic, Candidates are to meet with the Admission Officer Miss Florence B. Wilcox for collection of registration procedure form.
2. Candidates are required to come to the Admission Office with the photocopy of their O’ Level result(s) for verification and collection of Acceptance Fee and other charges payment permit, which must be duly signed by the authorized Officers.
3. Candidates should proceed to the bank for payment of Acceptance Fee and other charges after verification exercise. Please see below the following steps for payment.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE ADMISSION OFFICE
For registration and documentation exercise, candidates are to proceed to the Admission Office with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials which must include the following:
(i) The originals and photocopies of O’ Level Result(s) and Statement of Results.
(ii) JAMB results slip
(iii) Original and photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory declaration of age.
(iv) Attestation Letter from either of the following: Clergy Man, Senior Civil Servant, Traditional Ruler.
(v) Local Government Identification Letter.
(vi) Twenty (20) copies of recent passport photographs.
(vii) Originals and photocopies of all receipts used for payment of Acceptance Fee and other charges inclusive of bank tellers and invoices.
(viii) Photocopy of the payment permit signed by the authorized officers.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE IN THE SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENTS
For registration and documentation exercises at the Schools and Department level, the procedure would include:
(i) Sending of files and the list of all admitted students to the various
Schools and Departments.
(ii) Students having completed their registration with the Admission Office would
be required to first visit their Schools to verify their names on the list, then proceed to their departments for the same exercise.
1. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately.
2. Candidates who are yet to upload their O’ Level results to JAMB website(CAPS) should do so immediately as non-upload of O’ Level results to JAMB can affect their admission.
For more inquiries please call 08134370728 or 07052188665.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: