The Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fipl-ng.com recruitment, Independent Power Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Independent Power Limited Jobs 2020, Independent Power Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Independent Power Limited Recruitment 2020, Independent Power Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)|
Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Independent Power Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fipl-ng.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) is a Power Generation company located in Rivers state with 4 simple gas turbine power plants with a total capacity of 541MW.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired FIPL.
The following positions are available at Independent Power Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- To plan, execute and report on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance-related audits & reviews of FIPL.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal Sahara policies.
- Liaises with the external auditor for year-end external audit
- Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within the group
- Provides update on new or technical subjects when required to support audits (e.g. Basel III, OSFI Guidelines, market risk, etc.)
- Conduct performance review of subordinates.
- Prepare periodic report for the attention of the CEO.
- Plans financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews/audits.
- Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit in the group.
- Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordinates audit procedures to verify that controls are in place
- Perform other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant course
- Postgraduate qualification and professional certification equally required
- Relevant professional certification (e.g. CIA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA).
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook
- Proficiency in other accounting soft wares & applications
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards
- Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Good investigative skills
- Quick thinker
- Confidence and Resilience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Independent Power Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Independent Power Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Independent Power Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Independent Power Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Independent Power Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Independent Power Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Independent Power Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Independent Power Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Independent Power Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Independent Power Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||10th April 2020|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||20th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Independent Power Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: