First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.firstbanknigeria.com recruitment, First Bank Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, First Bank Nigeria Jobs 2020, First Bank Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020, First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.firstbanknigeria.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The following positions are available at First Bank Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Budgeting & Analytics
Job: FBN Gen. Job Family
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full Time
Grade Range – From: Deputy Manager
Grade Range – To: Senior Manager
- Coordinate the budgeting process and drive the implementation of the commercial banking group’s budget
- Develop required financial models and approaches to deliver the annual plan & forecasts
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s performance
- Facilitate periodic performance review sessions (MPR, QPR)
- Drive budgetary control and implement cost optimization initiatives
- Coordinate and maintain account mapping integrity across SBUs
- Manage the MIS (Management Information System) reporting application and planning applications.
- Develop and implement the relevant framework, policies and processes to measure and report the Banking Group’s performance along distinct dimension: customers, segments, products, channels, etc.
- Coordinate the implementation and management of balanced scorecard system
- Monitor performance, viz-a-viz budget on a monthly basis and analyse the bank’s performance against competition and industry
Education & Certifications:
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance related programs with at least second class lower division.
- Master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
- Other Degree programs will be considered, if the candidate has master’s Degree / Professional certification in Accounting or Finance.
- Candidate must have 12-15 years industry experience in management information system and decision support, budgeting and budgetary control, scorecard development and management, competitive benchmarking, and business analytics.
- At least 5 years must have been in a management role. Experience in business advisory or professional Finance / Accounting would be beneficial.
- Experience in consulting with major projects will be an advantage.
The candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of finance, financial & management accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Deep knowledge of Banking operations and processes, banking services / products, business processes, and performance management principles.
- Ability to analyze financial and non-financial data, prepare financial performance reports, statements and projections, and be able to understand complex systems
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools for presentation.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality outputs within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Passion and drive for process design, implementation, and improvements
- Experience and skills for change management and stakeholder engagement.
- Experience driving automation of financial reporting and performance measurement systems and proficiency in analytics tools including Microsoft Excel, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent strategic thinking, organization, coordination, problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at cross-functional collaboration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest First Bank Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum First Bank Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|First Bank Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|First Bank Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include First Bank Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though First Bank Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||June 4, 2020||10th June, 2020|
|United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 4, 2020||11th June, 2020|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: