First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.firstbanknigeria.com recruitment, First Bank Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, First Bank Nigeria Jobs 2020, First Bank Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020, First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||First Bank Nigeria Plc|
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 First Bank Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.firstbanknigeria.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
The following positions are available at First Bank Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head, Control Techniques & Standards
Ref Id: 19000061
Job: FBN Gen. Job family
Grade Range – From : Manager Grade Range – To : Principal Manager
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and manages the activities of staff in the Control Techniques and Standards unit
- Develop and maintain internal control framework, policies, and procedures in line with COSO and other applicable standards
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement for evaluation and discussion of service and business impact of control enhancements
- Articulate and document business requirements for development efforts on automation initiatives and logical controls for approval by GH, ICEG
- Supervise the implementation of control improvement measures and ensure minimal business disruption
- Plan and coordinate change management efforts for control enhancements
- Communicate process changes and control enhancement to stakeholders within the bank and subsidiaries
- Initiate and coordinate periodic SOP review and update activities to ensure documentation of all process controls in the bank and subsidiaries’ systems, processes and products
- Coordinate and oversee the development of control review programmes and templates for use by all control officers in their review and monitoring activities
- Oversee the development of integrated control review programmes, testing models, report templates, and other work programmes and templates for standardisation of test procedures, documentation of test results, scoring of control environment, and tracking of control exceptions, and approve same for deployment
- Create assurance methodology for Risk & Control Self-Assessment results, and other results of control reviews to determine proper execution, timeliness and quality
- Design and review of Control Compliance Index as control effectiveness indicator and recommend remediation steps for consistently poor control scores
- Create, plan and coordinate the conduct of control awareness programmes for Control Officers to ensure standardization of control and monitoring activities and reduce knowledge gap among control officers in different teams
- Create, plan and coordinate the conduct of control awareness programmes for all bank and subsidiaries’ staff and processors to improve control consciousness
- Provide quality assurance for all Internal Control Reports to Management and Board and obtain the GH, ICEG’s approval for final positions
- Review and recommend product papers for approval after ensuring adequate control are instituted in the bank and subsidiaries’ various products and processes
- Oversee periodic risk rating of branches, Head Office departments, strategic resource functions and the bank’s processes to ensure adequacy of control reviews, visitation, and resource allocation.
- Ensure communication to stakeholders affected by internal control changes
- Ensure periodic risk assessment exercise is carried out for all departments and functions and ensure the maintenance of risk and control library and risk register in conjunction with Operational Risk department
- Develop and maintain a control work programme with comprehensive coverage of all critical processes, products and functions by control reviews in the bank and subsidiaries
- Supervise and ensure implementation of the Internal Control Framework and Fraud Risk Management Framework in the bank and subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance of controls and control processes to COSO standards and leading industry practices
- Coordinate and oversee control research activities for new controls and monitoring activities
- Oversee peer reviews and best practice benchmarking on bank wide controls based on documented adequate periodic research
- Coordinate research activities and propose control enhancements for existing controls and control monitoring activities.
- Initiate and propose control removals, introduction and enhancement measures as necessary with the approval of GH, ICEG, process owners and other stakeholders within the bank
- Track, coordinate and report all internal control initiatives to management and Board
- Supervise the operations of the Internal Control Helpdesk and ensure timely resolution of service request.
- Monitor to ensure uniform standard on independent controls and control documentation across subsidiaries and FBN plc.
- Determine review and visitation frequencies based on functional risk assessment and plan annual control visitation in the bank and subsidiaries
- Manage the preparation and consolidation of all reports on control lapses and breaches, control enhancements and status of initiatives, as well as the condition of the control environment in the bank and subsidiaries and present same to heads of business units, management and Board
- Support the GH, ICEG in the risk-based assignment of control officers to oversight areas
- Review and approve internal control disclosures for submission as part of the bank’s annual report
- Prepare management control awareness materials for use in strategic engagements
- Maintain the Security of all Information entrusted to staff
- Comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
- Provide strategic support for all control initiatives to ensure timely and effective implementation
- Oversee and coordinate the development and tracking of measurement indices for use in control scorecards
- Oversee the collation and reporting of control compliance index for each organizational unit and ensure submission to BPM for scorecard impact
- Lead and coordinate engagement with Business Performance Management on resolution of scorecard disputes involving control officers
- Minimum Education: First Degree preferably in a numerate discipline; higher degrees / MBA / professional certifications.
- Minimum experience: 12-15 years in any of internal control, risk management, financial control and internal audit in related industries with experience in usage of controls repository database. Sarbanes Oxley knowledge (added advantage).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest First Bank Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum First Bank Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for First Bank Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|First Bank Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|First Bank Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include First Bank Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though First Bank Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||16th February, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31th January, 2020|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31st January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: