The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fmnplc.com recruitment, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs 2019, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fmnplc.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The following positions are available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Miller
- Monitor the receipt of raw materials in order to ensure efficiency of the milling process.
- Assist the Miller in achieving optimum performance of the milling process.
- Coach Milling Assistants in order to enhance milling skills.
- Maintain accurate documentation and record-keeping.
- Monitor the milling process to achieve optimum performance.
- Ensure good hygiene and house-keeping practices within the production environment.
- Minimize unplanned downtime.
- First Degree in Engineering or Science related courses.
- Membership of National Association of British and Irish Millers.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must
- Have excellent people management skills
- Maintain high level of hygiene.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be detail oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
|Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||11th November, 2019|
|Paper Packaging Company (TPPCNG) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||31st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: