The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.fmnplc.com recruitment, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Jobs 2020, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.fmnplc.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The following positions are available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Audit Manager, Forensics – Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Ensure that adequate background information is obtained on all relevant processes, procedures and policies and have been identified as integral to the investigation.
- Manage all the investigation, ensure completion and confirm that the investigation file complies with approved Standards
- Design and implement the anti-fraud program, which includes Fraud Risk Management Framework, Fraud Investigation Manual, investigation unit charter and anti-fraud policy
- Review electronically stored information using Forensic Tool Kits (FTK)
- Prepare quality investigation report with clear conclusions and value-adding recommendations that are implementable.
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years cognate experience
Professional Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFE is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: