The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, FMARD Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. fmard.gov.ng/career Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Deadline||18th September 2019|
FMARD Recruitment 2019 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 FMARD Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) towards the cost of the Value Chain Development Programme (VCDP) and intends to use part of the proceed towards carrying out various consultancy and non-consultancy service activities.
The following positions are available at FMARD. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
FMARD Recruitment Positions
1.) Climate Change and Environment Consultant
2.) Procurement Consultant
3.) Nutrition Consultant
4.) Rural Institution, Youth and Gender Consultant
5.) Monitoring & Evaluation/Management Information System Consultant
6.) Knowledge Management and Communication Consultant
7.) Market/Value Chain Infrastructure Consultant
8.) Financial Management Consultant
9.) Agro-Processing and Quality Enhancement Consultant
10.) Market Enterprise and Development Consultant
11.) Agricultural Production Consultant
- The VCDP is an investment programme presently being implemented in the six states of Anambra, Benue, Ebonyi, Ogun, Niger and Taraba. Three additional states of Kogi, Nasarrawa and Enugu are to further participate in the programme.
The programme includes the following components:
- Agricultural Market Development which includes Support to value addition and market linkages, Support to market infrastructure):
- Small Holders Production Enhancement which includes (Support to farmers organization and Support to small holders production) and
- Programme Management and Coordination.
The VCDP intends to expand/ update her data base of individual consultants. Eligible individual consultants are invited to indicate interest in working for the programme at any off:
- National Programme Management Unit, Abuja
- Enugu State Programme Management Unit, Enugu
- Nasarrawa State Programme Management Unit, Keffi.
- Kogi State Programme Management Unit, Lokoja
Programme Objective and Target
The Programme’s objective is that the incomes and food security of poor rural households engaged in production, processing and marketing of rice and cassava in the Programme Area are enhanced on a sustainable basis.
The primary target groups are:
- Poor rural households engaged in the cassava and rice value chains (VCs) who cultivate not more than 5 hectares of land under rice/cassava); and
- Small-scale processors (processing capacity of an average of 2 MT/day for cassava and 4 MT/day for rice) and traders, with emphasis on women and youth.
The secondary target groups include:
- Downstream stakeholders, particularly processors Linked to a large number of the primary target groups;
- Local government councils (LGAs) and communities strengthened to sustainably manage the marketing infrastructures supported by the Programme; and
- Private sector operators strengthened to provide quality services demanded by smallholder farmers and processors.
Specific Tasks Include
- Provide technical assistance to VCDP, participating states and implementing agencies in the procurement of services and goods, including hiring of consultants, on proper scheduling, adhering to best methodology and documentation process, and providing other services necessary to meet procurement objectives as contained in the procurement plan.
- Interpret and assist the programme to implement all procurement matters as contained in the procurement plan but consistent with IFAD procurement manual.
- Provide capacity building trainings (in-house trainings) to the programmes tobeef their understanding and application of best procurement management practices as well as assist the Procurement Officers to ensure efficient running of the Programme procurement functions.
- Assist in preparation and participate in the performance of appropriate training programmes for Programme staff to ensure optimum utilization of the acquired knowledge upon completion of this contract.
- Actively participate and provide technical support to the VCDP, programme implementation agencies and participating states in all meetings that aimed at reviewing the status of the programme as regards procurement.
- Where applicable, assist the programme in getting Duty Exemption Certificate and opening of Letters of Credit.
- Undertake any other tasks or responsibilities required to achieve the programme objectives oras otherwise assigned by the VCDP National Programme Coordinator.
Qualification and Experience
The requisite qualifications of the Individual Consultant shall include the following:
- Competent and experienced Individuals with first degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or Marketing (or equivalent) and be Computer literate. Holder of an advanced degree in relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Ten (10) years minimum experience in the field or Procurement with the Private Or Public Sector.
- Demonstrated seven (7) years of experience in IFAD or any other international Financial Institutions;
- Good communication and training skills;
- Proven track record in procurement with the capacity to handle the procurement process from advert to contract deliveries, and
- Ability to motivate, inspire and achieve results will be an added advantage;
Criteria for Evaluation
The following criteria will be used in evaluating the individual consultants:
- General-Education, Qualification, Membership of Professional bodies
- Specific Experience related to assignment
- Participation in similar assignments in IFAD and other donor projects
- Adequate knowledge of the terrain/environment.
- Eligible Individual Consultants should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae with covering letter indicating area of interest.
How to Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit two hard copies (by hand or post) of their Expression of Interest (EOI) in sealed envelopes with the interested area of specialization clearly marked on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
This submission should be addressed to the undersigned at the stipulated addresses below:
The National Programme Coordinator,
FGNIIFAD Value Chain Development Programme,
4, Batna Close, Off Agadez Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture, Enugu.
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Nassarrawa State Ministry of Agriculture, Nassarrawa
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Kogi State Ministry of Agriculture, Lokoja.
Application Deadline: 18th September 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FMARD Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the FMARD. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the FMARD Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent FMARD Recruitment 2019/2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|FMARD Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This FMARD recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though FMARD may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|China International Telecommunication Construction (CITCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||Not Specified|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||16th December 2019|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||15th December 2019|
|Deloitte Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||23rd December 2019|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: