Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, FUNAI French Proficiency & Professional Programmes Admission Form 2019 academic session. www.funai.edu.ng French Proficiency & Professional Programmes Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
FUNAI French Proficiency & Professional Programmes Admission Form advertisement has been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI), Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, proficiency and professional programmes in French Language.
The FUNAI French Proficiency & Professional Programmes Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school unaab.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
FUNAI French Proficiency & Professional Programmes Admission Form.
- DURATION: 8 Weeks FOR A1, 10 Weeks for A2, 6 WEEKS FOR PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE.
- COURSE FEE: N30,000 (A1, A2), N40,000 (PROFESSIONAL FRENCH- A2).
- INTERNATIONAL EXAM: DELF A1-DALF C1- JUNE & DECEMBER 2019
OBJECTIVE: Achieve Functional bilingualism, enhance employability & gain admission into French & Francophone universities
- Minimum age: 16 years.
- INTEREST IN FRENCH LANGUAGE
- 4 OR 5 CREDITS AT NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS
Who can Apply?
- PROFESSIONAL FRENCH-(Français pour les professionals): Senior admin and Academic Staff of FUNAI and other institutions, company Executives, civil servants, bankers, hoteliers
- INTENSIVE FRENCH CLASSES- staff and Students of FUNAI or other institutions intending to pursue Post Graduate studies in France, school leavers, Graduates
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE TO VISIT THE AEFUNAI FRENCH CENTRE (ZONE A) OR CONTACT THE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR FOR MORE DETAILS.
- VENUE: AEFUNAI Centre for Educational Services, ABAKALIKI
Deadline for registration: Monday, April 22, 2019 @ 12 NOON
|PLACEMENT TEST||TUESDAY April 23, 2019 @ 3PM|
|LECTURES BEGIN||TUESDAY 23RD APRIL,2019||SATURDAY 13TH APRIL @ 9AM|
N/B: Payment is through Remita: Visit www.remita.net; click on pay FGN &State TSA; click on Fed. Govt. of Nigeria: Name of MDA = Fed. Univ. Ndufu-Alike; Service type=French Proficiency; Enter Amount & Pay.
Endeavor to change your tellers to the school’s receipt at the bursary unit. (Contact Mr. Okey-07089151607)
COORDINATOR: MISS UTIBE ASUQUO- 0811081623
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: