The Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedure has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.mapoly.edu.ng Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
- Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance of Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
After payment of Acceptance fee, candidates are required to do the following:
- If you have been offered admission and make Acceptance payment of #5000.00.
- After successful Acceptance payment Click on Screening Payment to also make payment of #1000.00 for screening.
- After successful Screening Payment Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Kindly note that if you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Relogin and make payment for Screening of #1000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: