The Greenfield University Post UTME Admission Form has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session. www.gfu.edu.ng admission form, Greenfield University Admission Portal, Post UTME Form 2018/2019, Requirements, Cut Off Mark, Fees, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
Greenfield University Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 advertisement has been released online. The Greenfield University invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the Full-Time Undergraduate Programmes in the 2018/2019 academic year.
The Greenfield University Post UTME Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, cutoff mark, admission form, Eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.gfu.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
Greenfield University Post UTME Details
|Cut-Off Mark||150 and Above|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Closing Date||not announced|
Greenfield University Post UTME Eligibility
To be considered for admission to our university, interested applicants should possess the following:
a. Five credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects
b. UTME score of 150 or above
Faculty of Science and Technology
- BSc Biotechnology
- BSc Biology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Cyber Security
- BSc Industrial Chemistry
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Physics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc Accounting
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Criminology and Security Studies
- BSc Economics
- BSc Finance and Investment Management
- BSc International Relations
- BSc Political Science
How to Apply for Greenfield University Post UTME Form
Prospective applicants can apply through manual or online application for admission.
For a manual application for admission, click the link above to download the application form.
- Completed and Signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization Records
- Letter of Recommendation from the Secondary School Principal/ Counselor
- 4 Passport Photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Certificate
Online Application for Admission
- Go to Https://portal.Gfu.Edu.Ng .
- New Applicant: Click on ‘new Applicant’ Link.
- For Applicants Who Have Submitted Their Application Online or Need to Complete Their Application, Pls Login.
- Click on The ‘admission Link’ in Left control Panel to View the Status of Your Admission.
- As Soon as Your Admission Is Approved, a Mail Would Be Sent to You and Your Admission Letter Would Be Available for Download in Your Admission Portal Control Panel.
To Be Announced.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: