The Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.greenswealthcorp.com recruitment, Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Jobs 2020, Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020, Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited|
|Deadline||9th December 2019|
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.greenswealthcorp.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivalled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, we are looking for young and dynamic talents to fill the position below:
The following positions are available at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring know your product (KYP) once a week.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content
- Identify new trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, graphics, and images on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Engagement our audience, website traffic, and generate revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Manage organization’s website and create mini-website of various sales offers
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, Google Mybusiness etc.
- Manage other e-commerce account; Jiji, Vconnect, Jumia, Konga etc]
- Meeting target on sales from the online platform.
- Optimizing Our Website for Easy Search on Search Engine (Google)
- To rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics
- Contribute to the company’s stand-alone blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
- A minimum of ND in Computer Science from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year work experience in a similar role
Deadline: 9th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||29th January, 2020|
|Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||22nd January, 2020|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: