The Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.guinness-nigeria.com recruitment, Guinness Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Guinness Nigeria Plc Jobs 2019, Guinness Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019, Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Guinness Nigeria Plc|
Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Guinness Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.guinness-nigeria.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast-growing off trade channel.
The following positions are available at Guinness Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
Reports To: BE&T Solution Delivery Lead L4
Context / Scope
- The Business Engagement & Transformation (BE&T) organization is accountable for business partnering, solution delivery and user experience management. BE&T works across the Diageo Business Services (DBS) portfolio of projects, transformations and service offerings to drive market performance and outcomes. BE&T Africa team has two functional domains: Commercial and Supply & Back Office, each headed by a Solution Delivery Lead.
- The Business Analyst role has a key part to play in developing process and technical solutions to business problems by defining, analysing and documenting requirements, shaping solutions via process improvement or farming out requests to product owners and COEs as appropriate. For effective impact across the BE&T, the role has been designed to focus on both functional and regional deliverables.
- The BA will support the Solution Leads in ensuring that we are completely aligned with our markets and delivering quality services and solutions through understanding and managing market’s needs, design and deliver solutions and ensure brilliant user experience that create value and support the markets business growth ambitions. Business analyst role includes three key elements:
- Ensuring that business requirements are defined and addressed
- Identifying and evaluating relevant solutions to business problems
- Assuring the realisation of business benefits.
- Possesses a good level of knowledge and understanding of DBS capabilities and services offered and available to the markets
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops continuous process improvement (CPI) and optimization strategies by leveraging existing assets, proposing enhancements or establishing need for new solutions.
- Develops continuous process improvement interventions and facilitates Lean projects to improve processes. Works with key business stakeholders, as multi-jurisdictional ‘LEAN champions’, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change·
- Identifies local business demand and feeds through to Solution Delivery Lead, User Experience and Service (Center of Excellence) COEs as appropriate
- Drives the design and/or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Assesses and validates activities to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements.
- Identifies, screens and evaluates if a new solution is required to address customer needs
- Develops solution concepts and business cases for new investments
- Informs Solution Leads and Business Partners of solution trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms to help decision making.
- Determines if/how business needs can be met through existing solutions across DBS service towers
- Assists the Solution Delivery Lead with development and documentation of the business case for portfolio and CPI projects
- Gathers detailed business requirements and documents how the business operates with a view to correctly translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Requires working with a wide range of business stakeholders and users while taking a leading role in discovery and analysis workshops.
- Translated business needs into business requirements and guides this though prioritization and inclusion in Portfolio and CPI plans
- Identifies and facilitates process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change
- For deployed solutions, prevents or corrects defects, making changes, enhancements and maintenance of the system to enhance the value of the system. Includes system validation reports and evaluating the system to find when the replacement or deactivation is needed.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Specific Experience and credibility in given global process area / function.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- 3 – 5 years’ experience interpreting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations
- Experience in LEAN Six Sigma methodology
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodologies.
Flexible Working options / Travel requirements:
- It is our goal to reach greater flexibility of resources, which we recognise, may require a greater level of mobility and travel.
- For this role we anticipate the percentage of travel to be between 20 – 25%, however, configuration of project portfolios and locations of key stakeholders mean that not everyone may be required to travel to deliver projects. Pattern of travel will be dependent on the needs of the project, region / process areas and pipeline of work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Supplier Performance Specialist – Demand & Indirects
Ref Id: JR1028602
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for the excellent execution/implementation of category strategies that clearly deliver our Procurement Functional Value agenda of Assure, Protect and Create for all areas of Marketing & Indirect spend across all sites.
- Clearly communicate ideas and insights to stakeholders and proactively manage issues.
- Supporting the Function’s control and risk agenda, – including CARM, IFRS, SFRM.
- Provide procurement support to deliver the most effective and efficient use of company’s funds in the acquisition of services to deliver the key procurement imperatives of Quality, Cost, and Risk management.
- Responsible for Supplier development, Contract management, and Supplier Data maintenance on SAP
- Data gathering and analysis to support the preparation of professional commodity bid-templates and follow-up evaluation of prospective supplier’s tenders against service, quality and cost parameters.
- Support the Category Manager to ensure support, buy-in to Supplier development initiatives and progress same.
- Conduct regular Supplier performance management and implement action plans to close gaps
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Guinness Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Guinness Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
|Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||11th November, 2019|
|Paper Packaging Company (TPPCNG) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||31st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: