The GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.guotransport.com recruitment, GUO Transport Company Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, GUO Transport Company Limited Jobs 2020, GUO Transport Company Limited Career Portal, Requirements for GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020, GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||GUO Transport Company Limited|
|Deadline||6th September, 2019|
GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 GUO Transport Company Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.guotransport.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited, a household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
The following positions are available at GUO Transport Company Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Job Category: Customer Service
- Receiving inbound calls and ensuring first time resolution
- Making outbound calls to get feedback from passengers(at least 100 calls)
- Bring up suggestions on how to improve the customer experience
- Maintain a proper filing system for passenger manifest for reference purposes
- Handle customer issues either via calls, social media platforms and emails and ensure prompt resolution within 48 hours of such issues been logged by the customer
Requirements (Qualifications and Experience)
- A Bachelor’s degree/ HND in any related discipline
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English Language. (knowledge of a Nigerian language will be an added advantage)
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Applicants should be not more than 30 years of age
- Possess good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th September, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|GUO Transport Company Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include GUO Transport Company Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though GUO Transport Company Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the GUO Transport Company Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: