The Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.hcdclimited.com recruitment, Human Capacity Development Consultants Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Human Capacity Development Consultants Jobs 2019, Human Capacity Development Consultants Career Portal, Requirements for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2019, Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)|
|Deadline||30th October, 2019|
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Human Capacity Development Consultants Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.hcdclimited.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The following positions are available at Human Capacity Development Consultants. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR management
- HND or Bachelors Degree
- Strong attention to detail, with good reporting and communication skills
- Must be a computer literate and be able to use HR software
- Must be productive and dependable
- Must be a self starter
- Must be passionate about personal/organizational development
- Problem solving skill/strong negotiation skill
- Must possess the ability to multitask
- Must be a good team player and leader
- CIPM membership or other related professional body.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for Human Resource and Administrative Department of the organization
- Develop and implement compensation policy in line with industry/international best practice.
- Analyze Human Resource trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve any employee relations issues.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations into all human resources issues as they occur.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, thereby reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Develop HR policy and Provides guidance and interpretation to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate all recruitment and selection program of the company.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Expatriate relationship management, visa and resident permit processing.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs and organize training programs to achieve organizational efficiency.
- Evaluate and monitor success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an advocate of change and innovation in support of business and HR strategies.
- Manage exit process in line with HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage the company’s operations, logistics and maintenance requirements.
- Manage vendors and suppliers.
- Provide Health, Safety and Environment Strategy and Policy Implementation.
- Liaise with all relevant government agencies & PFAs
- Any other jobs as may be assigned by management.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Human Capacity Development Consultants recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Human Capacity Development Consultants may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: