The Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.hcdclimited.com recruitment, Human Capacity Development Consultants Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Human Capacity Development Consultants Jobs 2020, Human Capacity Development Consultants Career Portal, Requirements for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2020, Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)|
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Human Capacity Development Consultants Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.hcdclimited.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The following positions are available at Human Capacity Development Consultants. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Management Trainee
- Develop new prospects to increase sales for the Loyalty Services Unit and will be responsible for the sales and marketing of the company’s loyalty program services and proprietary Loyalty Software brands. This will involve lead generation, proposal development, sales calls and capabilities presentations, and closing business through the contract stage in a team-selling environment.
- Provide ‘program management & support services’ for LSL’s various Loyalty Solutions utilized by LSL’s Loyalty Clients.
- Support corporate business plans and implementation; and to thoroughly understand company workflow processes for the development and implementation of client projects, and to communicate with all relevant Company functional units and support service delivery to customers.
- Provide project implementation & support services’ for ‘Loyalty, Merchant Network Development & Management, Card Production and any other Projects’ undertaken by the Company. This will include, but not limited to project consulting, project secretariat & documentation services, client liaison, and other specific tasks allocated to you for the purposes of supporting LSL activities.
- Understand LSL’s core competencies and how they can be leveraged to assist client business
- Generate leads for all programs including industry conference speaking, lead generation campaigns, etc.
- Manage dedicated and non-dedicated resources to deliver significant new business across the organization.
- Present integrated service solutions to prospective clients and secure contracts with long-term upgrade and profitability potential.
- Support and refine LSL’s sales process and infrastructure to support the sales effort for all LSL services.
- Become a key player in supporting corporate business planning and implementation and driving the sales plan.
- Manage relationship with clients that have programs under management by the company.
- Project co-ordination & management support for client programs.
- Liaise between LSL staff and clients.
- Ensure client program schedules are being followed.
- Prepare proposals, scheme designs, implementation plans and support project deployments.
- Drive administration & reporting for day-to-day client account operations
- Work with dedicated and non-dedicated resources to ensure team handshake implementation and profitable Client management
Requirements and Qualification
This position is for a person who:
- Is a graduate from a top university (foreign degree would be an added advantage)
- Posses great attitude, professional presentation and can work under minimum supervision.
- Has a good verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Possess strong computer and internet skills, as well as being able to multi-task smoothly and efficiently.
- Has an analytical mind, aggressive, bottom line focused and is willingly to learn.
- Is intelligent, fun, friendly enjoys meeting people and culturally exposed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] clearly indicating “Opening for Management Trainee” as subject of your mail
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Human Capacity Development Consultants recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Human Capacity Development Consultants may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Human Capacity Development Consultants Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: