The HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.healthplus.com.ng recruitment, HealthPlus Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, HealthPlus Limited Jobs 2020, HealthPlus Limited Career Portal, Requirements for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020, HealthPlus Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||24th February, 2020|
HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.healthplus.com.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The following positions are available at HealthPlus Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Reference No. PCM / 01 / PA
- Provide assistance to Category Managers / buyers in developing category management strategies in company – wide perspective
- Assist in sales and profitability of assigned category through analysis of performance data
- Assist in planning promotional activities and sales events for assigned categories
- Work with buyers / category managers to create promotional initiatives to improve business
- Conduct retail price survey and investigations to study the activities of competition and marketing impact to category, product and brand
- Assist to prepare customized reports to management when needed.
- Provide guidance to buying team to meet revenue goals
- Support and provide data for warehouse product distribution and redistribution
- Analyse business and market trends to recommend new strategies for increased sales
- Review procurement activities and provide feedback to management
- Develop all documentations related to category management and sales activities
- Create business presentations, MPR documents and sales proposals as needed
- First degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing
- Membership of a recognized and relevant professional body (e.g. Supply Chain Institute of Nigeria, CIPS, CILSCM, CSCP,CISCM) is an added advantage
- Effective and efficient business writing skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; ability to correct and assess the needs of the business
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical, Beauty, Retail, FMCG sectors
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with a variety of suppliers, service providers and vendors
- Ability to build and leverage on personal & professional networks to the benefit of the Business
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.
2. Job Title: Service Delivery Analyst
Reference No. HP / CT / SDA / 02
- Review metrics for customer service surveys
- Implement Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Implement Internal Customer Surveys
- Generate performance reports from the Helpdesk tool periodically
- Track the implementation of recommendations from the service surveys
- Use analytics across to give the organization a competitive edge by understanding customer preferences
- Collate, analyze and report on HealthPlus’ service performance across its touch points based on pre- defined service metrics
- Continuously improve on service metrics and measurement tools (questionnaires) based on evolving customer expectations and organizational priorities.
- Implement Net Promoter Score Surveys
- Implement Mystery Shopping Surveys
- Generate reports & provide actionable insights from the data obtained from the service surveys
- Improve awareness on the use of the Helpdesk tool
- First degree in any technical field
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience covering a range of service functional areas
- Adept knowledge of survey monkey, google form/docs and renowned data gathering as well as business intelligence tools
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Project, Outlook)
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels including third parties.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent report writing & presentation skills
- Ability to multitask
- IT savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest HealthPlus Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HealthPlus Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|HealthPlus Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|HealthPlus Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include HealthPlus Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though HealthPlus Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|BlueSlip Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||28th April, 2020|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||5th April, 2020|
|Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||30th March, 2020|
|Apple Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||Not Specified|
|Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||24th April, 2020|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: