The HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.healthplus.com.ng recruitment, HealthPlus Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, HealthPlus Limited Jobs 2019, HealthPlus Limited Career Portal, Requirements for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019, HealthPlus Limited Recruitment Portal.
HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.healthplus.com.ng.
Table of Contents
- HealthPlus Limited Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- HealthPlus Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
HealthPlus Limited Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31st August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The following positions are available at HealthPlus Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Financial Controller
Reference No: HP/FIN/FC
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
- We are seeking a Financial Controller to join our growing team.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for the efforts and results of the finance department.
- He/she will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities.
- Overseeing the finance department’s staff in day-to-day operations.
- Accounting, Administration, Auditing, Banking, Data Analysis, Finance, Management, Retail
- Accounting & Auditing,Bookkeeping,Distribution, Warehousing & Freight,Ecommerce,Financial Services,Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector),Food & Beverages,Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export,Health / Fitness / Beauty,Healthcare,Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure,Management Consulting,Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene,Procurement & Purchasing,Retail
Key elements of the role:
- Monitor the cash flow position throughout the company, understand the sources and uses of cash, and provide insight to management on cash flow projections
- Understand and monitor all of the company’s liabilities
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Manage the Finance team, ensuring a timely and accurate monthly close process in accordance with approved accounting reporting standards
- Review and manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the department, including the design of a structure that is adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of three sales channels – retail, wholesale and ecommerce; specifically analyze and review the control systems, transaction-processing operations, monthly cost center closings, and accounting policies and procedures
- Setup a Cost Center budgeting system
- Prepare the annual corporate budget(s).
- Implementation of budgeting & budgetary controls at all levels and across all operations of the Organization
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare monthly forecast update, primarily by working closely with department heads in forecasting their department’s overheads.
- Prepare and review general ledger activities, journal entries and accruals
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assure accuracy and timely recording of all transactions
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that accounts receivable are collected promptly
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations are completed
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Prepare monthly reports, including comparative reports of operations results, financial position and variance explanations
- Prepare the annual budget and financial forecasts to Executive Management
- Auditing and reconciliation of Inventory and Fixed Assets
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to Management on a monthly basis
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong time management, leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills to operate in a demanding, multi-tasking environment
- Interest in providing financial analyses and enjoy working on a diversity of accounting and finance issues
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Ability to identify and communicate issues with Senior Management.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Relevant Master’s Degree
- Must be ICAN/ACCA certified
- Ability to effectively train and develop Finance and Accounting Personnel
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and High attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.
How to Apply for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment
To apply for the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest HealthPlus Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HealthPlus Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
HealthPlus Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|HealthPlus Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include HealthPlus Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though HealthPlus Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||November 22, 2019||Not Specified|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 22, 2019||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||November 21, 2019||Not Specified|
|Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2019/2020||November 21, 2019||Not Specified|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 21, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Save the Children Recruitment 2019/2020||November 21, 2019||24th November 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: