The HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.healthplus.com.ng recruitment, HealthPlus Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, HealthPlus Limited Jobs 2020, HealthPlus Limited Career Portal, Requirements for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020, HealthPlus Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||3rd July, 2020|
HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.healthplus.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
HealthPlus Limited, Nigeria’s first integrative pharmacy, is the fastest-growing pharmacy chain in West Africa. We are committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health and vitality, while delivering superior value to stakeholders. Our vision is to be Africa’s #1 for pharmacy, wellness and beauty. Recently, we secured significant foreign investment from our partners to scale up our network of retail outlets and our online business. This strategy will give us unparalleled reach across the country and beyond.
The following positions are available at HealthPlus Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Reference #: HP/HR/02
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Recruitment, Retail
Industries: Ecommerce, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Healthcare, Human Resources, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
- CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
- As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us – from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities – are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
- With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Support the coordination of the recruitment and selection unit whilst addressing the manpower needs of HealthPlus and CasaBella Beauty.
Key elements of the role:
- Support the implementation of the strategic direction for the Recruitment & Selection function of HealthPlus & CasaBella
- Support matters related to Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Propose innovative and creative measures to address pressing staffing issues in the organisation at every point in time.
- Provide advice to HRBPs in respect to writing job descriptions
- Support the preparation, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Ensure proper handshake in respect to pre-induction, induction and post induction of new staff programs and activities
- Support the entire staff recruitment process which includes but is not limited to preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment medicals, reference checks, guarantor’s verification etc.
- Work closely with the HR Team to promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in the Social Sciences, a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD required)
- Excellent oral, written and presentation/communication skills
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- Process planning monitoring and organizational skills
- Policy development and implementation
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution – focused attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to work in other areas of HR to manage peaks in the team’s workload and cover for colleagues as required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively others toward mutual objectives and able to influence across non -direct reports on cross functional teams
- Proactivity and Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information and demonstrate tact, discretion and good judgement.
- Skilled and credible in advising others on empowering people management.
- Position requires strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Human Resources Professional
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Officer with demonstrated successes
- Proven ability to secure and analyze a range of quantitative and qualitative information and use this in developing strategies, plans, policies
- and solutions that meet individual and organizational needs
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Process quality management and continuous process improvement abilities
- Strategic thinker: Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyze risks, make good judgements, and solve problems
- Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external networks
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills
- Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest HealthPlus Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum HealthPlus Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for HealthPlus Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|HealthPlus Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|HealthPlus Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include HealthPlus Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though HealthPlus Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||30th September, 2019|
|Dataflex Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|Chartwell Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the HealthPlus Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: