The Human Capital Partners (HCP) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.hcp-ng.com recruitment, Human Capital Partners Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Human Capital Partners Jobs 2020, Human Capital Partners Career Portal, Requirements for Human Capital Partners Recruitment 2020, Human Capital Partners Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Human Capital Partners|
|Deadline||2nd October, 2019|
Human Capital Partners (HCP) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Human Capital Partners Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.hcp-ng.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a leading Development Finance Institution in Nigeria seeks to recruit exceptional, highly motivated and energetic talents who can make a difference to fill the position below:
The following positions are available at Human Capital Partners. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Management Trainee
- Driven by its professionalism and strong corporate governance ethics, the organisation adopts global best practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, and has assembled an exceptional team, with a broad diversity in educational and professional experiences, who share a common passion to deliver excellent results.
- As part of its talent identification and management initiative, the organisation desires to recruit intelligent and young graduates through its Management Trainee Programme, in order to build a strategic talent pipeline. The programme is designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the organisation and the nation at large.
- Through strategic mentoring and intensive on the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with the skills required to make the seamless transition into the larger business environment.
- We encourage you to take the first step to greater success
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade in the following disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Mass Communication
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Maximum age of 26 years (Maximum of 28 years for Law and Master’s degree holders only).
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) at one sitting.
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Self-drive and strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Instructions and Information
- New applicants should click on the “New Application” button on the left hand side and click on “Proceed” button below and provide their basic information. On submission, you will receive an activation e-mail from the portal containing a link that will enable you to continue the application process.
- You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Please note that you will not receive any e-mail if your e-mail address is incorrect, non-functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity for a long period of time. You should therefore ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Login” button, then input their registered e-mail address and password to continue their applications.
- Take note of 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) that would be generated upon successful submission of your application, as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal
- Print out the acknowledgment slip at the final submission of the on-line application
- Please note that you will be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 35kb.
- Please note that eligible applicants would be required to take a quick online test (internet required) upon successful submission of their applications.
- Only short-listed candidates for the Management Trainee Programme will be contacted.
If you have any complaints or encounter any challenges in the course of your application, please send an email to: [email protected] Alternatively, you may call the helpdesk 08097178248 / 08169839951 or send us a WhatsApp message via 08169839951
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Human Capital Partners Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Human Capital Partners Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Human Capital Partners Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Human Capital Partners Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Human Capital Partners Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Human Capital Partners Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Human Capital Partners Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Human Capital Partners Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Human Capital Partners recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Human Capital Partners may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||23rd December, 2019|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||24th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 13, 2019||26th December 2019|
|Mafa Rice Mill Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 12, 2019||Not Specified|
|China International Telecommunication Construction (CITCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||Not Specified|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 11, 2019||20th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Human Capital Partners Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: