The Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, IAUE Acceptance Fee Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedure have been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.iauoe.edu.ng Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
IAUE Acceptance Fee & Clearance Requirements.
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2019/2020 academic session are required to pay the acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept their admission and print their admission letter. (Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit)
- Pay Acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update their bio-data in the university portal.
- Payment of acceptance fee for the merit candidates closes on Mon. 28th October, 2019. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Physical clearance starts on 14th October, 2019.
- Candidates are expected to proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
Note: School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: