The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ibm.com recruitment, International Business Machines Corporation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Business Machines Corporation Jobs 2020, International Business Machines Corporation Career Portal, Requirements for International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment 2020, International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)|
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Business Machines Corporation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ibm.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
The following positions are available at International Business Machines Corporation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Financial Sector Client Representative
Req ID: 274449BR
Contract Type: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Type: Professional
- At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
About Business Unit
- IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally.
- These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation.
- By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Has the ability to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers
- Oversee a portfolio of assigned customers,
- Develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Align with Business partners for market development and promotion of selected offerings
- Ability to build coverage and engagement plan to grow the assigned territory
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the assigned territory
- Ability to lead relevant brands to offer solutions
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 minimum years of experience in Sales ( 5 years with FSI sector)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Business Machines Corporation Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Business Machines Corporation recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Business Machines Corporation may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Business Machines Corporation Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: