The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.icrc.org recruitment, International Committee of the Red Cross Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Committee of the Red Cross Jobs 2020, International Committee of the Red Cross Career Portal, Requirements for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020, International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)|
|Deadline||7th August, 2020|
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 International Committee of the Red Cross Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.icrc.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles. Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. It directs and coordinates the international activities conducted by the Movement in armed conflicts and other situations of violence.
The following positions are available at International Committee of the Red Cross. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant & Information Management Officer
Job ID: ABJ201900108
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- Under the supervision of the Head of Sub delegation, the Assistant & IM Officer provides administrative support to Maiduguri Management and is responsible for information management in Maiduguri.
- S/he acts as a reference person for written protocols, correspondence and standard tools.
- S/he also provides Information Management support to Damaturu Sub-delegation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently manages appointments and organizes internal and external meetings and events.
- Assists the management in managing contacts, schedules, calendars, appointments, meetings and other management tools.
- Screens, prioritizes, dispatches and follows up on requests, calls and correspondence; has an overview of the MIU sub-delegation’s activities and takes into account its priorities and challenges when making decisions.
- Drafts, reviews, compiles, edits and finalizes correspondence, presentations, decision-making documents, meeting minutes and other documents; ensures information is shared among other users
- Manages and coordinates the flow of information, ensuring that staff understand it and apply the appropriate institutional policies and procedures; sets and revises information-management and communication procedures in the sub-delegation.
- Implements, manages and monitors projects and programmes related to the Information Strategy; briefs and trains users.
- Manages and monitors use of collaborative spaces and databases in MIU and DAT, including access, and updates
- information in the reference tools; acts as a reference person.
- Ensures staff are briefed and/or trained on information management, written protocols and correspondence, rules on signatures and the protection, use and storage of office supplies, records management, archiving, and information-
- management tools; ensures that staff comply with related rules and procedures.
Education and Experience Required
- University Degree in any relevant field
- 3 years’ work experience in a similar function
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Hausa
- Very good knowledge and at ease with standard computer tools and information systems
- Desired profile and skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Very good analysis skills
- Interest and skills for training of users
- Ability to handle sensitive information with all required confidentiality
- Rigor and good organization in daily work
- Sense of responsibility and capacity to fix and respect priorities
- Ability to cope with stress
- Flexibility and availability
- Aptitude for applying and ensuring compliance with ICRC directives and procedures.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV, Cover Letter and details of three referees to: [email protected] Clearly indicate “ABJ201900108 Assistant & IM Officer MIU” as the subject of their application.
2. Job Title: Logistics Site Manager 1
- Under the supervision of the Head of Sub Delegation and Deputy Logistics Country Manager, the Logistics Site Manager 1 is in charge of logistics activities within the Port Harcourt Sub-delegation (SD).
- S/he ensures that logistics systems are in place and operational and provides technical and operational support for purchasing, warehousing, stock management, import-export activities and statistics, in accordance with the ICRC’s logistics standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Is responsible for implementing logistics procedures on-site in accordance with financial procedures and the logistics strategy for the country.
- Maintains and ensures proper use of general and specialized logistics IT tools.
- Oversees and coordinates statistical reporting, queries and inventories.
- Manages supply-chain requests and ensures they are treated in a timely fashion; supervises customer desk service and carries out related reporting
- Ensures that purchasing is carried out in accordance with ICRC standards, is auditable and fully transparent and is carried out into the satisfaction of the requesting department.
- Plans and oversees procurement activities (purchase orders, supplier files, sourcing, etc.).
- Supervises the work of the purchaser incl. drafting and filling of ICRC PO or Purchase Contract for the selected supplier, market assessment, etc.
- Oversees fleet management, transport and distribution activities.
- Supervises the Car dispatcher and Mechanic. Ensures replacement mechanism during their absences.
- Ensures Maximum fleet efficiency and effectiveness through planned resource allocation and maintenance with fleet in Abuja.
- Supervises dispatch of ICRC goods with Car Pool and/or commercial transport companies.
- Sets up, operates and manages the rented warehouse and stock inventory.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelors or Technical Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience, preferably in commercial, military or humanitarian logistics, including management experience.
- Good command of written and spoken Englis
- Excellent computer proficiency.
Desired Profile and Skills
Skilled in the following competencies:
- Adapting & Learning, Responsibility & Autonomy;
- Honest & Trustworthy
- Negotiation, Communication (Ability to express views and ideas)
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Capacity to integrate the ICRC logistic procedures
- Needs flexibility and team playing within and out with the logistics department.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV, Cover Letter and details of three referees to: [email protected] Clearly indicate “ABJ201900137 Radio Operator POH” as the subject of their application.
Important Information and Notice
- Applications intended for this role without this subject will not be treated
- In the body of the mail, please indicate the following in the format as seen:
- Current location
- Languages you speak
- Years of relevant experience
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Equal opportunities shall be provided to all employees and applicants for employment based on their demonstrated ability and competence without discrimination based on race, colour, religion, sex, nationality,status, disability etc.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- However, ICRC will not request for any monetary payments from applicants at any stage of the recruitment process
Application Deadline 7th August, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Committee of the Red Cross Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Committee of the Red Cross recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Committee of the Red Cross may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||9th August, 2020.|
|Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||13th August, 2020|
|BusinessDay Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||14th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Committee of the Red Cross Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: