The Inter-community Development Social Organization (IDS) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ids.org.ng recruitment, Inter-community Development Social Organization Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Inter-community Development Social Organization Jobs 2019, Inter-community Development Social Organization Career Portal, Requirements for Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment 2019, Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Inter-community Development Social Organization (IDS)|
|Deadline||24th September, 2019|
Inter-community Development Social Organization (IDS) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Inter-community Development Social Organization Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ids.org.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Inter-community Development Social Organization (IDS), is a national, not-for-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 2004 by Peace loving and law-abiding women and youth and incorporated with the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT/No.60576). IDS is granted Special Consultative Status by the United Nations (UN) Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in 2013.
With Operation Office in Maiduguri, Borno State Capital. IDS commences humanitarian interventions in northeast Nigeria in 2015 with activities focusing on Agriculture and Livelihoods, Education in Emergency (EiE), Child Protection/Gender Based Violence (GBV) and Peace-building (preventing and countering of violence extremism (P/CVE).
The following positions are available at Inter-community Development Social Organization. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Case Worker
Location: Damboa, Borno
Duration: 3 months
- This position is responsible for ensuring proper and quality implementation of the Case management component of the.
- The Case Management Assistant is a high level and sensitive position that will be responsible for supporting beneficiaries in the course of project implementation.
- The Case Management Assistant is expected to assist case management officer in producing plans to facilitate project implementation such as track keeping plans as well as progress report.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Conduct referral and protection mapping.
- Lead the formation and initial training of foster parents.
- Ensure meetings and activities hold monthly.
- Ensure all documentation, reports, and records are maintained per agreed procedure, and information is provided on community activities as required.
- Daily supervision of the Back to school campaign case workers.
- Ensure that case workers are trained on registration of the beneficiaries.
- Ensure the quality of the inter-agency case management tools.
- Must adhere to the organization policies and reporting standards.
- Write and submit weekly activity reports.
- Facilitate mentoring and coaching of case workers on various topics, as outlined in the implementation plan.
- Maintain documentation and Child Protection Information Management System (CPIMS) at the community/state office level.
- Work with the IDS Field Manager to ensure that all financial activities conducted in camps are properly documented in line with Donor procedures and organization policies.
- Ensure all cases are case managed with confidentiality clause adhered to.
- Coordinate case conference meetings.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/HND or Diploma in Social Work, Sociology, Counseling Psychology or related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 years’ experience in case management and child protection programs.
Job Requirements and Competency:
- Ability to work as part of a team; build and manage professional work relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Knowledge of risk assessments; counseling skills, child abuse standards, child welfare legislation and regulations.
- Ability to work as an integral member of a team and work with little or no supervision as may be required.
- Ability to follow direction and work effectively under pressure.
- Good planning, organisation, problem-solving, decision-making and liaison skills.
- Ability to collaborate with other resource persons and facility.
- Ability to withstand stressful situations that may arise as a result of challenging work environment.
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package.
- Knowledge of sexual and gender-based violence/domestic violence and sexual assault/abuse issues and solutions.
- Understanding of challenges facing Internally Displaced Persons in the region
- Experience working with young people, preferably most vulnerable (experience working with Internally Displaced children will be a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Knowledge of theories of human behavior and ability to apply in assessment and planning.
- Confident, Attention to details, Independent judgment, Self-starter, Reliable, Team-player, Friendly, Flexible, Disciplined and Adaptable.
- Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with a detailed Resume as one document in MS Word or PDF to: [email protected] indicating Position being applied for as subject of the application e.g. Case Worker.
- The position must be clearly indicated on the application.
- All applicants will be subject to IDS Safeguarding Policy and reference checking process.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th September, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Inter-community Development Social Organization recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Inter-community Development Social Organization may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Inter-community Development Social Organization Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: