The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ifes.org recruitment, International Foundation for Electoral Systems Vacancies 2019 Application Form, International Foundation for Electoral Systems Jobs 2019, International Foundation for Electoral Systems Career Portal, Requirements for International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment 2019, International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)|
|Deadline||22nd October, 2019|
International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 International Foundation for Electoral Systems Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ifes.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) supports citizens’ rights to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 145 countries – from developing democracies, to mature democracies.
The following positions are available at International Foundation for Electoral Systems. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Strategic Communications Officer
- The Strategic Communications Officer will be responsible for leading the coordination and overall design of IFES Nigeria’s external and internal communications efforts, across various programmatic teams when needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing, drafting and editing documents in support of the program including: promotional/background materials, social media posts, project reports and project correspondence in both English and other local languages where needed;
- Overseeing and coordinating IFES Nigeria’s external and internal communications in a timely manner;
- Leading on the design and development of an IFES Nigeria website, contributing with content, materials and illustrations on a regular basis;
- Leading on the design and development of high quality IFES Nigeria graphic designs, infographics, media contents and photographs that supports IFES program implementation and reporting;
- Identifying and collaborating with vendors such as photographers, video producers, graphic designers, printers, etc. to ensure high quality products that meet IFES needs;
- Liaise with USAID Communications unit on IFES Nigeria behalf providing success stories and summary report of implemented IFES events;
- Advise, as agreed with the Country Director, IFES counterparts on strategic communications
- Working collaboratively with other departments to design integrated communications materials to ensure alignment of messages with IFES program objectives.
- Reviewing and disseminating IFES Nigeria stories and reports;
- Ensuring compliance with IFES branding, marking, communications and outreach policies and strategies;
- Managing IFES Nigeria external outreach platforms, including social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter accounts);
- Assisting with the logistical preparation and implementation of program activities such as conferences and trainings;
- Maintaining, organizing and updating IFES Nigeria multimedia files-photographs, videos,printed materials -as well as stakeholder contact information;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specification
- Ability to be creative – Capability in creative & graphic design – (ability to build picture-based communications / posters / infographics / etc).
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality;
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment;
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to bring innovative ideas and external insight in to communications.
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required;
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience;
- Prior experience organizing events and logistics;
- Experience in design of publications for outside consumption preferred;
- Excellent English language writing skills;
- Working level proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and standard graphic design software.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English language required.
- Knowledge of political issues and elections preferred;
- Prior experience in providing advice on strategic communication to organizations;
- Experience managing databases, social media sites;
- Proficiency in infographics and data visualization;
- Travel: Travel may be required.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Standard office work environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- essential functions of the job.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, current Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Foundation for Electoral Systems recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Foundation for Electoral Systems may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Foundation for Electoral Systems Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: