The Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.iuokada.edu.ng recruitment, Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Jobs 2020, Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Career Portal, Requirements for Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020, Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||18th February, 2020|
Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.iuokada.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada – The Hospital is situated at Okada, 65km from Benin City. It has a bed capacity of 600 patients and offers divers and specialized services in various aspects of health care.
The vision of the Hospital is to be one of the best private tertiary health institutions in Edo State in particular and in Nigeria in general, delivering qualitative healthcare services with unmatched patients’ care are and safety satisfaction in research and training.
The Management of lgbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
The following positions are available at Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Chief Medical Director
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Board of Regent.
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medical / Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than ten (10) years post qualification.
- Candidates must be medical lyfit
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity. Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage
- Candidates must be fellow (s) of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidates must have been consultants for a minimum of 5 years
Salary and Allowances
The salary and allowances are very attractive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward twenty (20) copies of their Application Letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope.
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the below address.
Candidates should also enclose their vision statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than one thousand (1,000) words.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Head of Admin / Secretary to the Board of Management,
Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital, Okada,
P.O. Box I I, Benin City,
Application Deadline 18th February, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Igbinedion University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: