The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.iita.org recruitment, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Jobs 2020, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Career Portal, Requirements for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)|
|Deadline||10th December, 2019|
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.iita.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
The following positions are available at International Institute of Tropical Agriculture. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Snack Bar Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Oversee all Snack Bar & Cappa Bar operations
- Assist management in revenue generation
- Liaise with the Head Chef to maintain quality control for all food served
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly stock take of beverages and report accordingly
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, cleaning products and order accordingly with the Stores
- Supervise and be accountable for beverage service during events
- Perform additional related duties as requested by the HOSTRAS management.
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports for the Resident Manager
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Assign duties to staff and coordinate the weekly roster
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service, respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- B.Sc/HND in Hospitality and Management, Hotel and Catering or related fields with minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing related roles in a well-structured hospitality management environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have ability to use restaurant management software,
- Have good working knowledge of food and beverage services.
- Have very pleasant personality and strong leadership skills
- Be a good team player and honest
- Have good communication skills.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed cover letter and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Institute of Tropical Agriculture recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Institute of Tropical Agriculture may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: