The Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ikejaelectric.com recruitment, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Jobs 2020, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Career Portal, Requirements for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
|Deadline||25th February, 2020|
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ikejaelectric.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The following positions are available at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Metering Rollout Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Project Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of Ikeja Electric metering strategies, including plans and policies. Ensure all defined targets, schedules, policies and requirement are met and work closely with the Project Manager/NMD Metering team in ensuring operational efficiency and synergy.
- Research and analyse metering strategies in relation to business decision and project deliverables to aid optimal decision making.
- Coordinate and manage the MAP metering rollout plan by engaging all stakeholders – Procurement and NMD Metering regarding each MAP deliverables and timelines.
- Prompt rendition and follow through of field escalations and issues highlighted to the Project Manager/Project Management Officer.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform all other functions as designated in line with the project objectives.
- Develop and implement strategic that ensures Ikeja Electric mass metering initiative is successful.
- Coordinate and manage the metering project from inception to completion
- Act as the communication liaison between the metering project team and all relevant stakeholders. Engage key stakeholders on weekly basis, project progress status.
- Responsible for translating updated metering strategy/policies into a scorecard map and tracker.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans.
- Additional post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-7 years post qualification experience.
- A minimum of first Degree in any field.
- Good Project management orientation
- Good knowledge of industry related regulations
- Good Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Development
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Financial Concept and reconciliations
- Managerial Finance
- Fair Knowledge of metering
- Analytic aptitude
- Ability to influence others
- Good communication & interpersonal Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for financially impacting decisions
- Strategic problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Project Monitoring Lead
Reporting To: Head, Project Management Office
Job Type: Full time
- Lead and execute specific projects to support the implementation of assigned strategic initiatives for Ikeja Electric.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budget, while meeting all quality expectations.
- Provide frequent updates of overall status to key stakeholders;
- Administer and manage project resources while ensuring that required approvals are obtained for project expenditures and that adequate documentation is maintained;
- Provide leadership and motivation for project team members towards effective and efficient project execution and delivery;
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on projects to Executive Management/ Board as may be required;
- Assist in developing the methodology for project management standards and procedures across the company;
- Managing the storage of project documentation and lessons learnt.
- Conduct phase, milestone and final review of projects
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Perform any other duties as requested by Unit Head
- Define project scope, goals and deliverable of assigned strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Facilitate identification and validation of key business requirements;
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers to deliver projects’ functional requirements;
- Develop clear business case/impact assessment for the project;
- Develop detailed work plan for assigned project;
- Identify risks and support development of mitigation actions;
- Track and monitor progress of different activities within the project, especially key milestones and critical path items;
- Identify and coordinate interfaces between various work streams within the project;
- PMP / PRINCE II certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Project Management Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution.
- At least 8 years work experience from related sector/ organisation with proven track record of numerous successful complex projects (delivered on time, meeting client requirements and with high team satisfaction).
- Change Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Corporate/Business Strategy
- Project Management
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th February, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||6th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: