The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.itf.gov.ng recruitment, Industrial Training Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Industrial Training Fund Jobs 2020, Industrial Training Fund Career Portal, Requirements for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020, Industrial Training Fund Recruitment Portal.
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Industrial Training Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.itf.gov.ng.
Table of Contents
- Industrial Training Fund Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Industrial Training Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Industrial Training Fund Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Industrial Training Fund (ITF)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||23rd August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Style House Files invite applications from qualified candidates for:
The following positions are available at Industrial Training Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme
Duration: 12 Month
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
- Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automobile/Autotronics Works
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
- This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
- Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
- National Diploma Certificate
27th August, 2020. Time: 8:00am
28th August, 2020. Time: 8:00am
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written Application, two (2) recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials to the address below. All applications should be addressed to:
The Training Manager,
Industrial Skills Training Centre (Industrial Training Fund),
5, Olorunfunmi Street (Bbehind Phillips),
Off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oregun-Ojota,
P.O.Box 55176, Julie House,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- Candidates are expected to come for a test with the originals of their certificate (including birth certificate). They are required to also make arrangements for their transportation and accommodation. Successful candidates are eligible for an oral interview
- Admitted Candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend through out the duration of the programme. The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
For more information: Please call -08030807143/08034723938 or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2020.
How to Apply for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment
To apply for the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Industrial Training Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Industrial Training Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Industrial Training Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Industrial Training Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Industrial Training Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Industrial Training Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Industrial Training Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||30th September, 2019|
|Dataflex Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|Chartwell Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: