The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.inecnigeria.org recruitment, Independent National Electoral Commission Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Independent National Electoral Commission Jobs 2020, Independent National Electoral Commission Career Portal, Requirements for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020, Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)|
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Independent National Electoral Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.inecnigeria.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested Stakeholders, whose activities are focused on Democracy, Governance and election and who wish to observe the Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on 16th November, 2020, to apply for:
The following positions are available at Independent National Electoral Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Management Consultant
- The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with Due Process requirements seeks to appoint reputable Management Consultants with relevant experience and good track records to express interest to conduct the Commissions 2020 promotion examination exercise.
Scope of Work
Successful Firms in line with Term of Reference of INEC will be expected to set promotion examination questions, administer them, compile results and submit a comprehensive report on the conduct of promotion examination for officers in the Headquarters, States Offices, and FCT Office as indicated in the following Lots 1-17. Successful Firms for Lots 18 and 19 will Co-ordinate and Harmonize the reports of various Lots.
- Lot 1 – Grade Level (GL. 15 and 16) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 2 – Grade Level (GL. 14) – Location (States in the North)
- Lot 3 – Grade Level (GL. 14) – Location (States in the South)
- Lot 4 – Grade Level (GL. 13) – Location (States in the North)
- Lot 5 – Grade Level (GL. 13) – Location (States in the South)
- Lot 6 – Grade Level (GL. 12) – Location (States in the North)
- Lot 7 – Grade Level (GL. 12) – Location (States in the South)
- Lot 8 – Grade Level (GL. 10) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 9 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States in the North Central & HQ)
- Lot 10 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States in the North East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 11 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States in the North West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 12 – Grade Level (GL 09) – Location (States in the South East Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 13 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States in the South South Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 14 – Grade Level (GL. 09) – Location (States in the South West Geo. Zone & HQ)
- Lot 15 – Grade Level (GL. 08) – Location (States in the North)
- Lot 16 – Grade Level (GL. 08) – Location (States in the South)
- Lot 17 – Grade Level (GL. 07) – Location (Nationwide)
- Lot 18 – Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) – Location (States in the North)
- Lot 19 – Grade Level (Co-ordinating Consultant) – Location (States in the South)
- List of key personnel to carry out the work including photocopies of relevant Academic/Professional Qualifications;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- That the Company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other Country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or Financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of the Commission is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all documents submitted for the bidding are true and correct in all particulars.
- Detailed Company Profile Stating current office address, e-mail and telephone Numbers.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attach with Form CAC 2 & 7 (or CAC 1.1)
- Evidence of Company’s Current tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020) and or Income Tax Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) – Expiring by 30th June, 2020 or valid certificate issued by BPP.
- Current Compliance Certificate with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund(NSITF), expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current Pension Compliance Certificate in Compliance with amended PENCOM Reform Act, 2014, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Current ITF Compliance Certificate issued by ITF in Compliance with Section 6(2) of ITF Amendment Act 2011, expiring 31st December 2020.
- Audited Accounts for the past three financial years (2016; 2017 and 2018).
- List of verifiable/relevant documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully Executed /ongoing within the last five (5)years (e.g. letter of Award, Job Completion Certificates etc.);
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications in two (2) neatly bounded hard copy sealed envelope clearly marked “Technical Bid” (Indicating Lot No. at the top right hand of the envelope) along with a soft copy in PDF format for ease of Evaluation process and addressed to:
The Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission,
Plot 436, Zambezi Crescent,
Maitama District, Abuja.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Independent National Electoral Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Independent National Electoral Commission may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: