International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ngosafety.org recruitment, International NGO Safety Organisation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International NGO Safety Organisation Jobs 2020, International NGO Safety Organisation Career Portal, Requirements for International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2020, International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)|
|Deadline||28th August, 2019|
International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International NGO Safety Organisation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ngosafety.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) – Founded in 2011, the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is a British charity that supports the safety of aid workers by establishing safety coordination platforms in insecure contexts. INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training.
The following positions are available at International NGO Safety Organisation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Training Officer
- The purpose of this position is to facilitate and deliver high quality training and to support the Training Manager in the ongoing improvement of INSO LCB’s training courses.
Training Facilitation and Development:
- Support the line manager in course design, preparation, and delivery
- Take the lead in delivering classroom presentations and facilitate engaging training courses as directed by the line manager, to include:
- Hostile Environment Individual Safety Training (HEIST)
- Security Management (Basic and Advanced)
- Regularly travel to Maiduguri and the northeast to help deliver security management and crisis management courses
- Participate in the development of new training courses and adjustment of existing courses with the line manager using adult learning methodologies
- Crisis Management
- Hostile Environment First Aid Training-First Responder (HEFAT-FR)
- Other relevant training, as directed
Provide Logistical Support:
- Manage the course participant lists as directed by the line manager
- Assist in producing training presentations, course handouts, facilitator notes, lesson plans, and aids as directed by the line manager
- When appropriate, assist the Training Assistant in managing training course and facility logistical demands
Guide the Training Strategy:
- Participate proactively in the development of INSO’s regional training strategy
- Monitor course feedback systems
- Support the line manager in monitoring and evaluation of training delivery and impact
- Support the line manager further developing course appraisal and feedback systems
- When appropriate (e.g. in the absence of the Training Assistant), work closely with INSO LCB’s logistics, human resources and administration, and finance departments to manage the training program’s requirements
- Be prepared to carry out other reasonable duties that may arise, as requested by line management
- Degree in Education or a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- At least one year of experience in training delivery
- Ability to carry out basic administrative and logistical tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Familiarity with the philosophy, priorities, and principles of humanitarian NGOs
- Proven presentation/facilitator skills using adult learning methodologies
- At least one year of humanitarian experience in a safety or security management role
- First aid qualification
- User knowledge of GPS, Thuraya satellite phone, and VHF communications
- Professional working fluency in Hausa. Knowledge of other local languages is an advantage
- Political, social, and historical knowledge of the region
- Security/safety training course attendance
Key Personal Competencies:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and close-knit team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send the following below to: [email protected] and ensure to reference “INSO – Training Officer – Abuja” in the subject line of your email:
- Cover Letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO (1-page maximum).
- Up to date CV (2-page maximum).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.).
- INSO does not accept or ask for payment for any Job
Application Deadline 28th August, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International NGO Safety Organisation Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International NGO Safety Organisation recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International NGO Safety Organisation may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 1, 2020||11th June, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 1, 2020||11th June, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||June 1, 2020||10th June, 2020|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International NGO Safety Organisation Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: