The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.icanigeria.net recruitment, Institute of Credit Administration Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Institute of Credit Administration Jobs 2019, Institute of Credit Administration Career Portal, Requirements for Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment 2019, Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Institute of Credit Administration (ICA)|
|Deadline||30th October, 2019|
Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Institute of Credit Administration Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.icanigeria.net.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
The following positions are available at Institute of Credit Administration. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Secretary
- Must be a graduate of HND/BSc in Secretarial Administration.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in the following computer operations (Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking.
Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you do not have the above requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
2. Job Title: Business Operations Executive (BOE)
- Drives and directs internal and external business operations of the ICA to achieve the targeted minimum monthly revenue generation.
- Lead and participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives of our Institute. Recommends their adoption to the Registrar & Chief Executive Officer.
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote effective business and marketing communication, adequate information flow between the Institute and its members, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the ICA.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the Registrar/CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall ICA operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Registrar/CEO, and also assist the Registrar/CEO of the Institute in communicating same to the Governing Council of the Institute, working in perfect collaboration with the Council’s legal Advisor and Secretary.
- Insures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing Institute operations and its business.
- Develops and maintains a sound business plan for the Institute’s membership growth. Establishes membership drive and management policies to insure delivery of adequate benefits, growth and development, leading to entrenchment of capable management succession for all our functions/business units.
- Overseeing day-to-day product/services marketing operations and keeping the Registrar/CEO apprised of significant events of the Institute.
- Creating operations strategy and policies for the success of the Institute.
- Developing and communicating performance strategy and policy of the Institute to employees.
- Fostering employee alignment with the corporate goals, targets and objectives of the ICA.
- Insures the most efficient, effective membership and client relationship management, which in this case, includes all categories of ICA members, as well as Governing Council of the Institute.
- Plans and directs all aspects of the Institute’s operational policies, objectives and initiatives.
- Responsible for the attainment of short-and long-term financial and operational goals.
- Directs the development of the Institute to ensure future growth.
- And any other duty or duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar/CEO and Management.
- Qualification: Minimum of Master’s degree in any of the Social Sciences.
- Experience: Not less than 10 years in activities relating to the above job description:
- Age: Not below 40 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Institute of Credit Administration Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Institute of Credit Administration recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Institute of Credit Administration may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Institute of Credit Administration Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: