The Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ifsgllc.com recruitment, Integrated Financial Services Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Integrated Financial Services Group Jobs 2020, Integrated Financial Services Group Career Portal, Requirements for Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020, Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Integrated Financial Services Group|
|Deadline||13th September, 2019|
Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Integrated Financial Services Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ifsgllc.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
The following positions are available at Integrated Financial Services Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Direct Sales Agents are a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- They organize sales visit, display and present organization’s products, and aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Organize sales visits to potential customers and target market.
- Demonstrate and present offered company products to customers and clients.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Achieve monthly or annual targets set by the organization.
- Ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- A BSc or HND in any course is required.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Must be a fast learner and result oriented.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales is required.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Possess communications, strong sense of confidence and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th September, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Integrated Financial Services Group Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Integrated Financial Services Group recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Integrated Financial Services Group may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||6th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Integrated Financial Services Group Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: