The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nigeria.iom.int recruitment, International Organization for Migration Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Organization for Migration Jobs 2020, International Organization for Migration Career Portal, Requirements for International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2020, International Organization for Migration Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Organization for Migration|
|Deadline||29th February, 2020|
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Organization for Migration Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nigeria.iom.int.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
The following positions are available at International Organization for Migration. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Consultant / Assessment of Shelter Arrangements in Out-of-camp situation
CFCV No.: CFCV2020/015
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Organizational Unit: SHELTER, Emergency Response
IOM Classification: Consultant
Type of Appointment: Consultancy, 2 months
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sub Office (Maiduguri), and direct supervision of the Programme Manager (Shelter), the successful candidate will be responsible for designing, planning, carrying out and presenting the rental subsidy / shelter needs assessments in host community situations in various locations of North East Nigeria particularly in Borno States.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Monitor the quality of the data collected and support the identification of gaps and possible response activities and indicators.
- Analyze the data from assessments, interviews, discussions and evaluations, draft related dashboards and reports, present the findings.
- Produce a final report that include all main sections: introduction, methodology, results and recommendation with narrative analysis of the results.
- Ensures that the Program Manager is informed of all issues, developments, and changes related to needs assessment process.
- Identify the gaps related to the shelter response in the host community situations and provide recommendations for strategic planning.
- Coordinate with all relevant units within the organization, such as Livelihoods, CCCM and WASH.
- Conduct visits to the field whenever it is necessary.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Design, plan and conduct needs assessments related to shelter response (including shelter conditions, status of households, housing typologies, tenure arrangements / type of agreement with owners, rental arrangements, etc) in various locations within the host communities at state level, LGA level and ward level (mainly Borno state).
- Design, plan and conduct KII’s, FGD’s with host communities and IDPs living within the host community at state level, LGA level and ward level (mainly Borno state).
- Train enumerators to ensure the best quality for data collection and production of a sufficient baseline.
- Clean and merge the data on regular basis ensuring that all observations are uniquely identified and reported data is internally consistent.
- By end of first month: Progress report including assessment methodology and finalized tool – By end of second month / end of assignment: Final report including findings and recommendations, summary presentation to IOM Nigeria’s relevant units
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent analytical, research, writing and communication skills
- Expertise and experience in the humanitarian and sector
- Experience in monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Knowledge of social and development issues as well as general displacement related issues.
- Knowledge of HLP issues and Cash Programming
- Advanced University degree from an accredited academic institution preferably in Development Studies, Statistics, Research Methodologies, Engineering, Urban Planning or any other related technical fields from an accredited academic institution with three years of relevant professional experience; or
- Five years of professional experience in the above fields for candidates holding a first level university degree
- Experience in undertaking needs assessment for shelter response in complex emergencies in host community situations is essentials
- Proven experience in participatory processes and data collection methods (including age and gender, appropriate data collection methods)
- IOM’s official languages are English, French and Spanish.
- For this consultancy, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of Arabic/ Pidgin / Hausa / Kanuri is an advantage.
- Accredited Universities are the ones listed in the UNESCO World Higher Education Database (https://whed.net/home.php).
- Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles / rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators:
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications via email to: [email protected] indicating position applied on subject line.
Important Information / Notice
- Candidates are required to share at least one sample report of similar evaluation conducted from previous consulting projects or online links to such works. All samples will be kept confidential.
- For the applications to be considered valid, IOM only accepts applications with a cover letter not more than one page specifying the motivation for application, addressed to Human Resources, International Organization for Migration (IOM) and with a subject line CFCV2020/015 Consultant (MM- Assessment of Shelter Arrangements in Out-of-camp situation)
- All applications should include a functional email address, mobile numbers and detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Women are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline Wednesday, 4th March, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Organization for Migration Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Organization for Migration Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Organization for Migration Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Organization for Migration Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Organization for Migration recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Organization for Migration may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: