The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.rescue.org recruitment, International Rescue Committee Vacancies 2020 Application Form, International Rescue Committee Jobs 2020, International Rescue Committee Career Portal, Requirements for International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020, International Rescue Committee Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 International Rescue Committee Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.rescue.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world’s leading crisis response agencies, providing life-saving assistance and supporting recovery and reconstruction for people affected by war and natural disasters. Active in public health, education, livelihoods, women’s empowerment, youth development, and protection and promotion of rights, IRC assists people from harm to home.
The following positions are available at International Rescue Committee. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior ME Manager
Requisition ID: req8741
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The conflict in North East Nigeria has displaced over 1.9 million people and shattered livelihoods of many more. Since 2012 IRC has been delivering support to communities affected; across Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, with field offices in Maiduguri, Monguno, Gwoza, Damaturu, Yola and Mubi and a country office in Abuja.
With over 700 staff, we deliver humanitarian support and longer term recovery programming in health, nutrition, WASH, education, protection, economic recovery and livelihoods. We work in coordination with State government Ministries, WHO, UNICEF, UNHCR, UN OCHA and other development organizations. IRC is an active participant in coordination mechanisms to contribute to improved impact. The International Rescue Committee (IRC) supports communities in transition to help people whose lives and livelihoods are destroyed by conflict and disaster to survive, recover, and gain control of their future.
We work across five outcome areas; economic well-being, education, health, power and safety, with outcomes maintaining strong gender, governance and conflict sensitive components. We currently deliver high-impact and cost-effective solutions in nearly 40 countries.
- The DFID Health Resilience project will be implemented in Borno and Yobe states, and will support delivery of quality integrated primary healthcare, reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health services and improve evidence based decision making, accountability at all levels of service delivery
- It’s a consortium partnership project involving the IRC, ACF and Society of Family Health
- The Project team will work with and alongside state and local government authorities building national capacity to effectively deliver quality integrated primary healthcare, reproductive, maternal, and newborn and child health and nutrition services.
Job Overview / Summary
- The Senior M&E Manager will report to both the Consortium Technical Lead and the M&E Coordinator
- She/he will be responsible for client responsiveness and M&E systems development and implementation for the IRC-led HeRoN Consortium, ensuring consistent use of M&E approaches, data management, client responsiveness, data quality and facilitates learning across teams and consortium partners
- The role requires extensive M&E and client responsiveness experience and good understanding of organizational M&E approaches, and understanding of working in a consortium led project
- The post holder will be expected to provide technical support in data gathering, aggregation, M&E tool development, support electronic data platforms, databases and select technologies to capture and organize data in a usable format
- He/she will work collaboratively with consortium teams, M&E/Consortium coordinators in partner organizations and support M&E officers at the field level
- He/she will be expected to communicate courteously on consortium performance and maintain positive relationships with program and support teams.
- The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring overall coherence of monitoring and reporting tools; and coordination of data compilation from different consortium members
- He/she will have a strong working relationship with the IRC M&E team as well as the consortium team for additional technical support
Consortium M&E Design and Learning (30%):
- Support development, review and implementation of HeRoN project M&E systems, SOPs, guidance and measurement tools in line with the IRC MfA framework.
- Ensure that detailed and feasible consortium monitoring plans are developed that: i) provide an indicator matrix, ii) consider ethical and safe collection and storage of data, iii) consider data quality audits, vi) consider storing, protecting and sharing project documents;
- Closely work with M&E coordinator, Technical Lead and Consortium partners to ensure that all partners have tested standard monitoring tools that capture both activity and indicator progress overtime.
- Ensure development and localization of Client Responsiveness Mechanism across partners.
- Develop tools that aid documenting, storing and sharing lessons learned that have implications for refinement of best programmatic practice;
- In consultation with the M&E coordinator and Consortium Technical Lead, organize lesson sharing events to fertilize learning across different partners.
- Serve as a consortium focal person on information management, lead and design diagnostic studies, evaluations and surveys for the consortium.
- Develop/implement innovative ideas as regard to client feedback mechanism and ensure effective use of existing feedback mechanisms (FGD, hotline facilitation, suggestion boxes, exit interviews, IEC materials, radio jingles)
Monitoring and evaluation (30%):
- Ensure that the IRC- led consortium has a robust monitoring plan in place, developing monitoring and evaluation guidelines, frameworks and indicators for the projects action plan in close collaboration with the M&E Coordinator/Team Leader.
- Lead and assist the partner M&E staff in conducting reflective practice forums at field office/ partner level and compile lessons from partner implementation processes.
- Design survey data collection tools and methodologies ensure it captures protection mainstreaming issues, Washington disability questions and IRC client responsiveness.
- Conduct field monitoring visits and document learnings and share lessons
- Work with partners staff to ensure that data is collected and entered into databases and/or tracking sheets, and/or the data platform on a regular basis.
- Work with partner M&E staff to track progress on action points related to implementation and M&E activities.
- Facilitate planned surveys and proper engagement of external consultants (where necessary)
- Supports data quality audits and resolves systemic problems in data quality
- Plan and facilitate joint partners monitoring visit.
- Update and provide data and information to M&E coordinator and Team Leader on consortium project performance indicators.
- Conduct data quality audits of partner data to identify and resolve systemic problems affecting data quality; and document findings from data quality audits and store in project files to ensure collective and sustainable access.
- Work with partners and support staff to determine which monitoring activities will take place and which data collection methods will be used to ensure their adequacy and appropriateness;
- Support consortium Managers and M&E staff with the planning and implementation of baseline surveys, Health Facility Assessments, needs assessments, mid-term and end of project reviews/evaluations including preparation of Terms of References.
- Work with partners staff to ensure that the consortium work plans include monitoring activities (or that a stand-alone monitoring work plan is in place), is up-to date and progress tracked.
Information Management and Reporting (30%):
- Provide M&E inputs for regular analysis and action planning meetings to (1) compare data against project milestones, targets, and quality expectations across project sites; (2) identify issues requiring concerned staff attention;
- Organize and facilitate meeting with consortium members on M&E progress, challenges and way forward;
- Coordinate data management, and ensure data is managed according to IRC protocols and best practice.
- Extract lessons learned from projects, systematically document stories of change across partners and make easily accessible;
- Support partners M&E Officers to ensure that data is collected and entered into databases and/or tracking sheets, and/or the data platform on a regular basis;
Staff Capacity Building (10%):
- Train partners staff on data analysis procedures, quantitative and/or qualitative data (support on; Cleaning, sorting, categorizing and organizing data)
- Provide consistent, supportive supervision to strengthen partner staff performance as necessary to meet monitoring objectives.
- In coordination with the consortium members, enhance primary stakeholder ownership of program via community participation and consultation and use of participatory approaches.
- Directly reports to the Consortium Technical Lead and M&E Coordinator, but will have close working relations with: Consortium Partners, Roving M&E Manager, Grant Coordinator and Sector leads
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Social Science, Public Health, Development Economics, or related discipline
- First Degree with demonstrated experience of 5-10 years in M&E is accepted.
- Proven abilities to develop monitoring plans, data collection, information management, use of databases, and analysis and performance monitoring;
- Strong analytical, quantitative and qualitative research skills and M&E skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making, leadership and good judgment skills.
- Ability to take initiative and independently respond to situations.
- Experience in consortium M&E work will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with managers, colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Strong commitment to IRC’s mission, purpose and values.
- Excellent database, data management and data analysis skills, with experience using at least 2 software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS, STATA;
- Experience with electronic/mobile data collection (Kobo Collect, Survey CTO, CommCare) and GIS mapping;
- Proven technical skills in monitoring and evaluation, including experience with multi-sectorial and multi-donor funded programs and experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Standards for Professional Conduct
- The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability
- In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
- IRC is committed to narrowing the gender gap in leadership positions. We offer benefits that provide an enabling environment for women to participate in our workforce including parental leave, gender-sensitive security protocols and other supportive benefits and allowances
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest International Rescue Committee Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum International Rescue Committee Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for International Rescue Committee Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|International Rescue Committee Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|International Rescue Committee Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include International Rescue Committee recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though International Rescue Committee may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||10th April 2020|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||20th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the International Rescue Committee Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: