The INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.intersos.org recruitment, INTERSOS Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, INTERSOS Nigeria Jobs 2020, INTERSOS Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020, INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||17th October, 2019|
INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 INTERSOS Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.intersos.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
INTERSOS is an independent, no-profit organization which, through its own humanitarian operators, intervenes to effectively answer the needs of people in serious crises situations, mainly in the world’s poorest regions, who are suffering, deprived of rights, dignity and essentials goods. It maintains a flexible operating structure. The head office in Italy coordinates, supports and monitors the planned activities in the countries of intervention carried out by decentralised offices. The statutory bodies of INTERSOS, are: the Members Assembly, the Council, the Society for Auditing and Certification of Accounts.
The following positions are available at INTERSOS Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Protection Case Worker
Location: Dikwa, Borno
Starting date: ASAP
Reporting to: Protection Case Management Team Lead
General Purpose of the Position
- Provide appropriate and timely case management services; assessing the needs of individuals with protection concerns, developing case management plans and implementing these as per evolving protection needs and concerns, ensuring appropriate follow-up while creating a climate of trust and care.
- Conduct protection activities in-line with project activities and indicators as directed by supervisors and management.
Main Responsibilities And Tasks
Case Management [Case Identification, Referral, Follow-Up, Direct Service, Closure]:
- Manage an open caseload as per INTERSOS standards;
- Conduct intake interviews with individuals identified by the team during outreach work or referred by other agencies, and open a case if vulnerability criteria are met;
- Develop a tailored case plan with the client, based on the needs identified during the assessment;
- Refer clients to the appropriate and desired services and, when necessary and deemed safe, accompany them to different service providers;
- Provide continuous basic emotional support via regular follow-up meetings, establishing a relationship built on trust and respecting confidentiality protocols;
- Carry out comprehensive assessments for each client after receiving their consent for same. Consider emotional, behavioural and social factors that affect their psychosocial well-being as well as protection and risk factors;
- Close cases when the objectives in the case plan have been met and no further needs have been identified
Reporting & Administrative Responsibilities:
- Document cases and ensure that any progress on the individual action plan and any significant change in the client’s psycho-social well-being and overall situation is duly recorded in a timely fashion;
- Participate in individual supervision sessions on a weekly basis with the Case Worker Team Lead, bringing immediate attention to any case of special/emergency needs;
- Participate in internal case conferences, team meetings, trainings and workshops as scheduled by the supervisory and management team;
- Document all general protection activities as per INTERSOS and donor reporting regulations and transmit these on a weekly basis to the Case Worker Team Lead for compilation.
Data Protection, Confidentiality & Adherence To Protection Principles:
- Ensure proper and safe filing and archiving of case management files to maintain data confidentiality as per INTERSOS and international standards;
- Carry out all tasks respecting key protection principles, including but not limited to;
- Do no harm;
- Accountability, and;
- Need-to-know principles
Other General Protection Activities:
- Conduct service mapping assessments in the assigned area and support the development of referral systems with different service providers and the local NGO/CSO partner;
- Collaborate with INTERSOS teams from other departments (WASH, Health & Nutrition, Livelihoods, etc…) in order to ensure holistic solutions to beneficiaries’ needs;
- Ensure good relationships and coordination with the main service providers in the area of intervention to ensure prompt referral, follow up and information sharing;
- Identify and report gaps in the availability and quality of service provision for clients in the target areas;
- Plan and implement awareness raising activities, focus group discussions, and training workshops as instructed by the supervisory/managerial team;
- Ensure that the help-desk is properly staffed, equipped and informed;
- Any other activities specified by the supervisory/managerial team.
- Minimum 1-year of work experience with an INGO, NGOs and/or local authorities in Nigeria;
- University degree in a related field (e.g. Social Work, Psychology, Law, etc…)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability and motivation to work well with local authorities, local leaders and local community;
- Willing to work extra hours and available at the weekend for emergency cases;
- Capacity to work under pressure and willingness to work and live in a complex context;
- Essential computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, etc…)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Fluency in English, Hausa and Kanuri.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates should complete this form above and attach their CV with the following format “Surname_Position you applied for”.
- Please note that ONLY applicants whose competencies meet the requirement of the position will be contacted.
- Application deadline: apply no later than 17th October 2020 at 4:00PM
- Please note that INTERSOS do not ask for any form of payment at any stage of recruitment.
Application Deadline 17th October, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include INTERSOS Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though INTERSOS Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||10th April 2020|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||20th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: