The Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.interswitchgroup.com recruitment, Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Jobs 2020, Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Career Portal, Requirements for Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020, Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor|
Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.interswitchgroup.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
The following positions are available at Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Purchasing Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To plan, source, enable, monitor, control, and report on all purchasing processes related to satisfying customer requisitions as approved by management.
- The ordering and order fulfilment of supplies as so approved. Supplier relationship management, and supplier performance management as guided by the Head of Department.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- In addition to Supervising the Purchasing unit’s functions:
- Assist the HOD in the role of sourcing & acquisition at the best price & quality of suppliers, and of materials and services needed by customers.
- Analyse procurement requirements and select the most appropriate methods based on the interpretation and assessment according to Management approved policies and practices, and experience.
- Draft in conjunction with Legal and users – supplier contracts.
- Monitor and review progress of such contractual agreements and consult with vendors and/or user departments to implement corrective action when required.
- Analyze, negotiate and prepare contractual agreements, ensuring appropriate terms and conditions are included to protect the interests of the company.
- Periodic contract review of partner suppliers:
- Support contract negotiations and reviews.
- Periodic Market Price Survey.
- Achieve cost savings targets as set by Management and the business.
- Processing of all Purchase requisitions, ensuring that all details required for a PO are correctly captured.
- Order Management- Receiving quotes, raising purchase orders, tracking vendor payments and delivery of goods ordered.
- Strive to achieve ‘Perfect Order Fulfilment’ wherever necessary.
- Generation of Purchase Orders according to agreed terms and conditions on MS Dynamics AX.
- Ensure suppliers send proper Invoices on all Purchase Orders.
- Process daily SCM Petty Cash expenses with proper approvals.
- Create and maintain procurement records, including electronic records in the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (Microsoft Dynamics AX) system as well as on the file server; ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
- Support internal customers (Backbone, Business and Sales) on all procurement matters as well as on related processes and terms (e.g. Tendering Process, Purchase Requisitioning, Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Quotations (RFQ) etc.).
- Periodically request and review price of items in the market compared to that of registered suppliers to continually ascertain best prices.
- Periodic research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality based on the annual/quarterly purchasing plan.
- To identify better supplier sources:
- Conduct quality checks in conjunction with user(s) of goods received to determine fitness for purpose and compliance to terms stated on the PO.
- Arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products and ensuring HODs’ awareness of product lines of new and existing suppliers.
- Assist HOD in liaising between suppliers, OEMs and relevant internal departments to facilitate, a quick, responsive and satisfactory procurement process.
- Assists HOD in demand planning and the balance of demand with supply through proper items requirements planning and the application of procurement best practices.
- Sales support e.g. pricing, and completion of bids to be submitted. RFQ and RFP processes support.
- Project procurement support.
- Supplier relationship management, performance management and reporting.
- Conduct Vendor prequalification, registration, due diligence and on-boarding.
- Continuously evaluate and assess supplier performance reports consistent with agreed to requirements to insure consistency with quality, service and delivery targets; and communicate feedback from the process to respective vendors. Also implement recommendations from the process:
- Supplier Relationship Management, Item Category Management.
- Assist in the achievement of other objectives of the Department and Interswitch Group.
- Provide price updates to other departments to enable them do proper costing and planning for product sales, and procurement activities.
- Advice on developments in operations and projects in Interswitch that can necessitate procurement tasks and/or policy changes.
- Assist the HOD in communicating best practice to divisions and departments to achieve most effective internal and external purchasing results/processes
- Communicate Interswitch’s policies and preferences to suppliers and customers to help them become better partners in the successful accomplishment of shared objectives.
- Periodic reporting on purchasing activities, identifying opportunities for more cost-effective purchasing and supply of products and services to the business.
- Capture VOC through periodic customer surveys, analyse and report to HOD
- Education: B.Sc, B.A in Accounting, Science, Engineering, or Social Sciences.
- Experience: 5 and above years in Supply Chain Management (SCM), Procurement or Purchasing function.
- Purchasing fundamentals/ Best Practices.
- Good knowledge of Interswitch activities.
- Use of ERP.
- Good learning ability.
- Supplier Management.
- Sourcing/Supplier Selection.
- Inventory Management.
- Product-Related Skills.
- Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: