The IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.iptpowertech.com recruitment, IPI PowerTech Vacancies 2019 Application Form, IPI PowerTech Jobs 2019, IPI PowerTech Career Portal, Requirements for IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019, IPI PowerTech Recruitment Portal.
IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 IPI PowerTech Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.iptpowertech.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Lagos, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
The following positions are available at IPI PowerTech. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent
- The HR Administrator will provide general HR administration which includes but not limited to starter/leaver documentation, employee relations, performance management and maintenance of staff database.
- Establish and maintain the HR filing system according
- Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization and data conflicts
- Manage the performance management process which includes performance monitoring, reward and discipline implementation
- Ensuring all HR forms are received from staff members on-time and entered on-time accurately
- Distribute memos to staff through our regional HR Representatives
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized
- Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount and Staff data audits report,.
- Assist in the interview process i.e. setting up venues, preparing interview materials etc.
- Provide counselling to staff when necessary
- Conduct staff exit interview whenever an exit is about to occur
- Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and IPI Powertech policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
- Issue relevant correspondences and take on special projects as necessary
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
To be considered for this role, you must have the following;
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- Professional Qualifications in HR (CIPM, PHRI etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Human Resources and Administration
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage
- Working practical knowledge of HRIS and MS Office tools especially MS Excel
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Display logical reasoning.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette – Display good manners.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity.
- Communication – Ability to pass information efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IPI PowerTech Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IPI PowerTech Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for IPI PowerTech Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|IPI PowerTech Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|IPI PowerTech Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include IPI PowerTech recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though IPI PowerTech may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||November 15th, 2019|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||18th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: