The IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.iptpowertech.com recruitment, IPI PowerTech Vacancies 2020 Application Form, IPI PowerTech Jobs 2020, IPI PowerTech Career Portal, Requirements for IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020, IPI PowerTech Recruitment Portal.
IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 IPI PowerTech Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.iptpowertech.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Lagos, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
The following positions are available at IPI PowerTech. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Permanent
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to impart fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
- HND or B. Eng / Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2015.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must not be above thirty (30) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in any region of the country.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest IPI PowerTech Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum IPI PowerTech Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for IPI PowerTech Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|IPI PowerTech Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|IPI PowerTech Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include IPI PowerTech recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though IPI PowerTech may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the IPI PowerTech Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: