The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.isdb.org recruitment, Islamic Development Bank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Islamic Development Bank Jobs 2020, Islamic Development Bank Career Portal, Requirements for Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020, Islamic Development Bank Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Islamic Development Bank|
|Deadline||25th September, 2019|
Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Islamic Development Bank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.isdb.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is a multilateral development bank (MDB) which funds its projects and other developmental activities using Islamic finance. Hence, the name “Islamic”. Founded in 1975, the IsDB is headquartered in Jeddah, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The purpose of the Bank is to foster economic development and social progress of its member countries.
The following positions are available at Islamic Development Bank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Officer – Regional Hub of Abuja
Ref Id: IDB2344
Location: IsDB Regional hub Abuja
Business Unit: Country Programs Complex
Division: Not Applicable
Department: Country relations and services Africa & Latin America
- Conduct day-to-day project and technical assistance operations management activities under the guidance of Operations Team Leader within approved costs, timeliness and quality to ensure efficient execution of the bank’s mandate to support economic development in the associated member and non-member countries.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication and implementation support to the project management units and executing agencies, preparation of PIASR reports, proactive mitigation of project implementation issues, contract management in addition, provide support in project preparation and appraisal, project and portfolio quality review process, review and contribution to procurement and disbursement documents.
- Contribute to knowledge management agenda by identifying lessons learned from the projects.
Key Accountabilities (not exhaustive list)
- Provide support to the execution of project appraisals to ensure comprehensive coverage of the technical, economic, social, financial, procurement, institutional and environmental aspects of project proposals in line with the operations manual and applicable policies/procedures of the bank.
Project Implementation and Monitoring:
- Coordinate input to the relevant Procurement and Financial Management staff during project implementation to ensure procurement and financial management of projects are in line with the policies of the bank
- Coordinate with respective Operations Team Leader for technical assistance in all aspects across the project lifecycle.
- Contribute to maintenance of project plans to ensure ongoing monitoring of project progress, pro-active identification of issues and implementation of action plans to resolve issues promptly.
- Coordinate disbursement requests with Operations Team Leader to ensure timely resolution of procurement and other related issues.
Project Closure and Review:
- Support the development of project completion reports at the completion of each project, to ensure the problems and issues faced, the actions taken and the lessons learned are documented for reference in future projects.
- Compile input to Sectoral Teams in Global Practices, Knowledge Management and the Institutional Learning Unit to ensure lessons learned are recorded for reference in future projects.
- Provide input to Operations Team Leader regarding the operational cycle of projects to ensure necessary operational policy and procedural improvements are implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Engineering, economics or related field.
- English and French (mandatory).
Minimum number of years and nature of experience:
- 4-6 years of experience in project management in the development sector.
Job specific competencies:
- Building Relationships
- Stakeholder Management / Client Orientation
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Contract Management.
- Client Centricity and Responsiveness
- Passion for Excellence
- Communication Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- The position is only applicable for Nigerian national or citizen of Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Gabon, Burkina Faso, Togo, and Benin.
- As needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Islamic Development Bank Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Islamic Development Bank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Islamic Development Bank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Islamic Development Bank Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Islamic Development Bank Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Islamic Development Bank recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Islamic Development Bank may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: