The itel Mobile Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.itel-mobile.com recruitment, itel Mobile Vacancies 2020 Application Form, itel Mobile Jobs 2020, itel Mobile Career Portal, Requirements for itel Mobile Recruitment 2020, itel Mobile Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||25th September, 2019|
itel Mobile Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 itel Mobile Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.itel-mobile.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Itel is an entry level and reliable mobile phone brand for everyone. Adopting “Join·Enjoy” as its brand philosophy, itel’s mission is to provide budget-friendly mobile communications technology to everyone. It democratizes technology by giving entry to technology and connectivity to consumers without prior access to it, allowing them to get closer and benefit from their social connections.
The following positions are available at itel Mobile. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Motion Graphics Artist/Editor (Videographer)
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (Product videos, Brand videos, Broadcasts, Promo Videos, eLearning, marketing demos, etc.)
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Shoot video production footage and B-roll
- Transfer, Edit, Render, and encode all itel mobile services and content as well as any program as directed or required, then make digital copy of video available
- Monitor/maintain photographs, video recording & playback systems including the cameras, tripods, distributors, scalers, projectors, lights, etc.
- Manage data archives and ensure that all raw footage and edited material is being stored properly –with adequate redundancy.
- B.Sc or HND in a relevant discipline
- A verifiable video production/photography certification is a plus
- Relevant experience in Motion Graphics/Animation
- Expert use of applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After-Effect, Z Brush, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Expert knowledge of video, still camera production and management of lighting
- Competence in utilizing sound equipment
- Working knowledge of graphics design
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Should be a creative thinker,good team player and have an eye for design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using role applied as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the itel Mobile Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest itel Mobile Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum itel Mobile Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for itel Mobile Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for itel Mobile Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent itel Mobile Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|itel Mobile Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|itel Mobile Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include itel Mobile recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though itel Mobile may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||30th September, 2019|
|Dataflex Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|Chartwell Industries Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 2, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the itel Mobile Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: