The Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.jumia.com.ng recruitment, Jumia Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Jumia Nigeria Jobs 2020, Jumia Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.jumia.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
The following positions are available at Jumia Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Corporate Affairs Manager
Department: Company Leadership
Job Type: Full Time
The role holder is responsible for implementing the Jumia’s Corporate Affairs and Communication strategy in the following areas:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Government Relations
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Highlight high level issues relating to Corporate Affairs are addressed in the right sequence and timely.
- Develop strategy for public private partnerships and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies. Driving CSR engagements with members of the public and assessing potential implication to group’s brand.
- Assists in localizing regional Corporate Affairs priorities in line with developing local strategies as required.
- Coordinate complex interactions with legislative staff, other local and state officials, federal agency staff and other government officials/staff.
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for the government relations support function;
- Monitor and evaluates policy programs impacting the Jumia Operations in the industry of operation.
- Work with key stakeholders on consultative efforts to drive reforms that impact the operating environment.
- Develops and maintains up to date stakeholder maps used to implement pre-determined Corporate Affairs & Communication strategies.
- Represents Jumia Group in public engagements ensuring the group’s views and positions are well represented.
- Translating strategic business objectives into consumer centric engagement tactics
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- High degree of tact and confidentiality
- Strong reporting, analytical and negotiating skills
- Communication: working directly, frequently, with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and problem-solving ability to work with cross functional team.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from any accredited university in the field of Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- Excellent knowledge of current affairs
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) is required.
- High level of adaptability to diverse and fast changing environments.
- Experience of working in an environment of cultural diversity
- MBA or relevant postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, preferably in any regulated industry.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Jumia Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Jumia Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: