The Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.jumia.com.ng recruitment, Jumia Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Jumia Nigeria Jobs 2019, Jumia Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||11th October, 2019.|
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.jumia.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
The following positions are available at Jumia Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Creative Designer – Jumia
Job Type: Full Time
- Creating compelling functional visuals with a great aesthetic approach.
- Ensuring consistent use of Jumia’s visual identity guidelines across multitude of platforms.
- Staying up to trends with a customer-centric design approach to proffering solutions.
- Ability to own, ideate & create successful spontaneous designs on the go with little or no supervision.
- A design thinker; brainstorming with the team to come up with groundbreaking design ideas, processes, and knowledge sharing.
- Collating, analyzing, and executing briefs on daily projects, also tracking the progress thereof.
- Create images, visuals, banners, and all creative touchpoints.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage.
- Ability to iterate & design landing pages is a plus.
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow.
- UI/UX, up to date knowledge of the design trends is a plus.
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of your best work.
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the E-commerce Industry.
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Jumia Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Jumia Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||31st October, 2019|
|World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|British Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||28th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: