The Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.jumia.com.ng recruitment, Jumia Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Jumia Nigeria Jobs 2020, Jumia Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.jumia.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
The following positions are available at Jumia Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager – Jumia
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage end to end recruitment process and driving recruiting strategies of hiring top talents whose values and goals are very well aligned with that of Jumia.
- The Recruiter would be responsible for sourcing and hiring these talents while ensuring all stakeholders have a great hiring experience.
- Manage candidate feedback mechanism used by managers Candidate Pipeline Buildup and Management
- Development of talent pipeline for N to N-3 through Applicant Tracking System
- Employment of new age sourcing techniques fo eline buildup (Boolean strings, LinkedIn, resume mining, socialrecruitment, virtual career fairs)
- Candidate Experience Management
- Movement of candidates along the pipeline and not spending more than 30 days on each stage
- Create and maintain employee value proposition for each job requisition and communicate through right platform
- Manage Jumia brand image and ensure we are the employer of choice in communication via all platforms(emails,LinkedIn, chats etc.)
- HR Analytics and Reporting – Build, generate and communicate dashboard reporting metrics
- Conduct trends and analysis on talent acquisition metrics (Sourcing analytics, Quality and time of hire vis a vis need)
- Oversee the design and optimization of human capacity
- Partner with and manage university relationships as well as relationships with youth development agencies
- Design, implementation and compliance of recruitment guidelines and policies
- Identify recruitment needs for all Tier campaign events in alignment with Head of Department Stakeholder Management
- Manage job requisition requests with heads of department and align on role peculiarities
- Ensure integrity of HR data.
Qualification & Experience
- Strong interviewing skills and ability to interview at any level, or across any function of role
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and workbooks.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5-7 years progressive growth in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Practical experience using social media, LinkedIn and other online sources in recruitment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Jumia Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Jumia Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Jumia Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Jumia Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|BlueSlip Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||28th April, 2020|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||5th April, 2020|
|Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||30th March, 2020|
|Apple Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||Not Specified|
|Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||24th April, 2020|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: