The Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kimberly-clark.com/en recruitment, Kimberly-Clark Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Kimberly-Clark Jobs 2020, Kimberly-Clark Career Portal, Requirements for Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020, Kimberly-Clark Recruitment Portal.
Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Kimberly-Clark Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kimberly-clark.com/en.
Available Job Positions & Details
Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
The following positions are available at Kimberly-Clark. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Quality Manager
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Responsible for ensuring corporate and legal requirements for safety in their area, especially within the quality department
- Responsible for RFT (Right First Time) processes implementation and control.
- Ensure the principle of focus on Customer/Consumer/User in the mill. Coordinate processes of quality testing and checking, actively contribute to supporting and achieving of quality objectives.
- Represent interests of customer/consumer/user by connection with marketing and development incorporating with Change management
- Maintain direct feedback with R&D/LCM team and provide management team with information connected with product-related activities and projects.
- Drive quality based interactions with other mills and supply points, and manage export/import standards and requirements when product is exported/imported to/from other countries – interact with representatives from those countries, regulatory and product safety team on a routine basis
- Support logistic and distribution centres for RFT (Right First Time) processes implementation and control.
- Initiating/sponsoring/promoting projects and actions to continuously improve consumer satisfaction and reduce costs of none quality
- Implement and strengthen Lean philosophy and methods to drive continuous improvement. Effectively uses Quality Acceptance tool, Document Control tool, Centre lining, Capability Studies etc., to ensure economically produced quality products.
- Ensure facility compliance of quality management system with Corporate, Sector and regulatory requirements including for other countries to which product is exported/imported (e.g. SON, NAFDAC, MANCAP and KEBS, Diamond Mark etc.)
- Implement and maintain compliance to the QMS (Quality Management System) and procedures; production of finished products within specification, drive for quality KPI achievement. Ensure effectiveness of quality management system in the mill and independent auditing thereof
- Leading the Quality Team, engage and motivate team members and form a successful and efficient team. Development and performance assessment of all team members. Establish training requirements for the Mill Quality department.
- Represent the mill in the area of quality within EMEA region
- This role is part of FMT(Facility Management Team) and will effectively support to mill initiatives and objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- The incumbent must have a B.Sc. Engineering (e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Food etc.)/Science Degree
- More than 5-10 years experiences in QA is required in a similar FMCG environment, and within it she/he should lead a team 3 years or more.
- Should be very aware of legislation, regulatory requirement (e.g. SON, KEBS, NAFDAC, MANCAP etc.)
- Excellent orientation in Quality Management System including GMP, HACCP, Risk Assessment, ISO 9001, Customer, Vendor, and Distributor audits, etc.
- Should be experienced in internal audits
- The incumbent should have a working knowledge of LEAN/CI processes, statistical process control principles.
- PC literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a prerequisite and good to know SAP, Document Control tool, Quality Acceptance Tools
- The incumbent must be self motivated and be able to work with the minimum of supervision.
- Working effectively in multifunctional teams
- Display high level analytical ability and accountability.
- Basic responsibilities and authorities of the QMR arise from the requirements of The Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) , ISO 9001 and Quality Management System corporate requirements and Quality Manual as detailed in the nominate on letter from the Operation Director to the QMR.
- Responsible for defining, using and evaluating of processes for consistent improvement of QMS and its effectiveness in line with the Quality Manual and related documents.
- Responsible for developing and providing of reports on QMS effectiveness and results as well as customer / shopper / chooser / user expectations . Report on QMS Review, including proposals for QMS improvement, so that the mill management could conduct regular management reviews of the quality management system.
- Responsible for ensuring and promoting of quality awareness, significance of legal and regulatory requirements(e.g. SON, NAFDAC, MANCAP,KEBS, Diamond Mark etc.) and requirements of the customer in the mill.
- Responsible for approving or rejecting of plans, procedures, raw materials or products in line with meeting the customers‘ expectations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kimberly-Clark Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kimberly-Clark Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Kimberly-Clark Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Kimberly-Clark Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Kimberly-Clark Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Kimberly-Clark recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Kimberly-Clark may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||20th July, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||10th July, 2020|
|Christian Aid (CA) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||Not Specified|
|British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||1st September, 2021|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 7, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kimberly-Clark Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: