The KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.kncvtbc.org recruitment, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Vacancies 2020 Application Form, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Jobs 2020, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Career Portal, Requirements for KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation|
|Deadline||19th August, 2019|
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.kncvtbc.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. The organization works from the Central Office in The Hague and several Country Offices. KNCV collaborates in country together with the NTP and other partners.
The following positions are available at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Country Representative Officer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the position is to represent KNCV in country towards all relevant stakeholders, including relationship management for national and international Resource mobilization, to oversee KNCV projects/activities in country and ensure alignment between organizational strategy and country strategic objectives and to oversee the establishment and proper functioning of a local entity.
- The Country Representative Officer (CRO) is overall responsible for a good functioning Country Office and supervises in country KNCV staff.
Position in the Organization
- The CRO reports to the Director Finance & Operations at Head Office (HO) in The Hague for project overarching issues. The CRO is the official legal representative in country and the responsible manager of the Country Office.
People, Project and Country Office Management:
- Supervises the Country Office team;
- Plays a mentoring and coaching role towards staff;
- Ensures proper execution of the KNCV Country Office manual and HRM manual and adheres to the KNCV performance cycle;
- Implements (changes in) relevant policies and procedures in the Country Office as advised by KNCV HO;
- Has Country level signatory power on behalf of KNCV as determined in letter of authorization;
- Provides quarterly and annual progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders including HO (supported by in country project staff)
- Oversees project implementation and management of projects in country managed by different project managers
- Is end responsible for in country KNCV security policy and ensures it is fully operational and adhered to;
- Ensures a qualitative and quantitative formation of the Country Office;
Result: The Country Office runs smoothly. Overall KNCV policies, procedures and systems are in place. The Country Office staff is motivated and able do their work efficiently and effectively.
General Relationship Management:
- Establishes and maintains partnership relations with relevant institutes, such as technical and donor partners and research and training institutes;
- Coordinates closely with the NTP, and all technical partners and donors;
- Supports and advises the NTP and national partners from a KNCV perspective;
- Creates and optimizes in country visibility of KNCV.
- Represents KNCV externally with partners in country;
- Builds and maintains operational and strategic relationships at national level with donors, country stakeholders and other partners, within the context of relevant agreements between KNCV and the authorities, to ensure the appropriate implementation of the projects;
Result: Strong relationships with partners. KNCV and its vision and strategy are represented at different levels, in and outside the KNCV organization.
- Identifies opportunities for local resource mobilization and ensures required follow up;
- Contributes to international resource mobilization in close collaboration with HO;
- Leads and oversees in country proposal development activities including budget development, supported by financial staff;
- Is in charge of knowledge management; ensures documentation of KNCV achievements and results in country.
Result: Resource mobilization opportunities are identified and followed up leading to additional project funding.
Managing the establishment of the local entity (KNCV Nigeria):
- Coordinates the signing of a partnership agreement between the local entity and KNCV HO, defining the relationship between the two entities;
- Organizes semi-annual meetings between local entity’s board of representatives and KNCV HO;
- Inventories requirements to set up a separate payroll and accounting system;
- Implements a planning and control cycle for the local entity’s operations (including budget, periodic reporting, annual report), taking into account all legal reporting requirements in Nigeria for a local NGO.
- Coordinates the opening of a bank account for the local entity;
- Supports the set-up of a governance structure for the local entity, including regular and minuted board meetings, in line with the entity’s constitution (if needed, updates this constitution);
- Inventories all legal (reporting) requirements for a local entity, including timelines;
Result: local entity established in line with local legislation and functioning in line with KNCV HO’s vision.
Who are We Looking For?
- Masters’ degree in a relevant field (Public Health or equivalent)
- Knowledge of and international experience with Public Health and health services and with international TB developments in developing and transitioning countries;
- Demonstrated skills as an organization representative and as a manager of a similar type of organization;
- Advanced knowledge with relevant software applications;
- Excellent verbal and written skills of English and one other relevant language.
- Knowledge of and experience in training, mentoring and coaching;
- Experience in TB control & program management in a senior position;
- Experience in resource mobilization and proposal development;
Behavioral competencies and skills:
- Good interpersonal skills with experience in networking with partners at all levels (ministry, donors, private sector, NGOs and local community-based organizations);
- Ability to cope with a demanding work environment and to organize and prioritize workload;
- Ability to work in a national and international team.
- Country national preferable, conversant in the local language;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Offer?
- A fixed-term contract for one year with intention to extend;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme;
- Full-time employment consists of 40 hours per week.
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where a pro-active mentality is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues;
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
How to Apply for KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We only consider the applications that are received through the KNCV website. Applicants that are sent to recruit email account are not taken into consideration
Application Deadline 19th August, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: