The Kogi State University, KSU Resumption and Registration 2018/2019 academic session have been released. www.ksu.edu.ng resumption date, KSU Registration, KSU Resumption Date. KSU Commencement Date 2019/2020.
KSU Resumption Date for 2018/2019 has been announced online. The Management of Kogi State University (KSU) has released the registration requirement for the 100 level and direct entry students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session.
KSU resumes on Sunday, 10th March 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March 2019.
KSU Registration Requirements.
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O’level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A’level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
The KSU Resumption Date has been published below on seviportal.com as available on the official website www.ksu.edu.ng.
Students are therefore advised to note that normal academic activities will commence on the approved date above.
Share this post with your Friends: